• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

starter help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

tombux

i carnt pick to be a ;004; or a coz of smokesceen or a ;403; for dischage one of them will be my parnter i carnt pick i dont whant ;403; to dischage and have it out of pp b4 a moster house or ;004; to youse smoke in a boss battle when its not needed or not youse it when i need it

BlueMew7

what up daddy in the house
Um... though it is difficult to understand what you are saying (due to the horrible grammer), I think I understand what you are asking. I would choose ;155; over ;004;

tombux

soz im kinda sleepy im trying to pick what my team is going to be i think a ;004; or ;155; and a ;403; i need help to pick what ones to pick (as in for me to play as and my partner)

Last edited:

BlueMew7

what up daddy in the house
It's because of its movepool. I.e. lava plume will help you a lot with monster houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.