1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Starter Pokemon Zodiac

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by AndyRedGold, Jan 9, 2013.

?

Were you happy with what you got?

1. Yes

51 vote(s)
    71.8%
  2. No

20 vote(s)
    28.2%
  1. AndyRedGold

AndyRedGold Member

Okay, I've looked at starters form generations 1-4 and their personalities and have matched them up with a Western Zodiac sign. This is based upon brief anime observation, Mystery Dungeon tests, and Pokedex descriptions. The times are simplified to the month that dominates the rule of that sign. I like how mine turned out, I saw that Turtwig had a lot in common with Scorpio, so I know some people will be happy. Here we go:

January- Squirtle. Squirtles are rebelious, proud, calm, and their mood changes often. They try to impress people a lot.

February-Cyndaquil. Cyndaquil are timid, kind, and are easy to get along with, unless you're a thrill seeker.

March-Treecko. Treecko like to keep their cool, have good qualities galore, but are less than they think they are.

April-Chimchar. Chimchar are kind of brave, bold, don't take crap from others, and can be good friends if they respect you.

May-Charmander. Stubborn, strong, and interesting friends, they make friendships a lot less boring.

June-Totodile. Happy, energetic, impatient and naive are all qualities of Totodiles.

July-Bulbasaur. Kind, easy-going and cheerful,Bulbasaur are good friends for mild people.

August-Mudkip. Mudkip are calm, adaptable and optimistic in a sense.

September-Torchic. These Pokemon are impatient, happy and proud. They can be sassy quite often.

October-Chicorita. Chicorita are calm (we get that a lot), compassionate, and are loyal friends.

November-Turtwig. Turtwig are lovers of many things, yet very strong. They should not be misinterpreted for their passions.

December-Piplup. Proud, happy and sassy, these Pokemon are fun to be around.

2. Nesquik3D

Nesquik3D <-- Want a DWF

I got Mudkip. No complaints at all.

3. master54100

master54100 Well-Known Member

I don't think you quite matched them up right, the zodiac signs don't line up perfectly with the months, some of them go from the middle of one month to the middle of the next.

4. Zachmac

Zachmac Crystalline Guardian

Tododile, huh? The little guys has a decent design, but the only thing in the description that really matches me is impatient. I don't really have much of an opinion on mine. I mean, it's not really like any of these other starters describe me. I'm just glad Jynx isn't a starter...

5. Abysmal Zero

Abysmal Zero Burninating

I got Cyndaquil.

I <3 Cyndaquil--favorite starter! Not just saying this because I got what I like, but there was some fun thought put into this.

6. Ditto B1tch

Ditto B1tch Well-Known Member

I got Bulbasaur. I liked it.

7. I Like Pie!

I Like Pie! Smile smile smile!

Squirtle? Ah, I guess that matches with my personality.

Squirtle isn't my favourite, but I am okay with it. :)

8. WildHennaCharizard

WildHennaCharizard Well-Known Member

9. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight Race to the finish!

Chikorita?....Yes! XD I love Chikorita; that was my first starter in GSC

10. goldensteambun

goldensteambun loanshark prince

Oh Chikorita u v u fits me pretty well, considering I love grass type ~

11. Shaylup

Shaylup debeo capere omnes

Chimchar. I am not like that at all.

12. Dragoniss

Dragoniss Garys wanabe waifu

Mmm, I'm actually quite a lot like Cindaquil. I wish I would have gotten Bulbasuar cause its my fave but it fits me, and Cindaquil is my second.

Neat thing you got going :D.

13. Lucario95

Lucario95 Behold The Aura!

I got my favorite starter pokemon Charmander, but some things of my personality is different what is shows on the description. Who cares, I'm happy what I got!

14. Thomas Elliot

Thomas Elliot I AM HUSH

Bulbasaur, cool with me first pokemon I ever had when I started Blue. But I don't think the description fits me at all...actually I would say I am the opposite of all of those.

15. Quilava42

Quilava42 Blazing Flowers

Hmmm..... Squirtle. :/ Since I'm born in the 9th of January, and my personality fits Squirtle.

16. HetaOni

HetaOni Chesaught

Mudkip.
    I guess that's why so many people liek me. ewe

17. TheEliteEmpoleon

TheEliteEmpoleon Surge Surfer

Meh... Bulbasaur.

18. AndyRedGold

AndyRedGold Member

Keep in mid, everyone, this is based upon the Western Zodiac. I tried to match up the personalities. I made it month to simplify it; they are changing the dates all of the time.

19. Shayminslicker

Shayminslicker Comes out of Nowhere

Mudkip.Hmmm I liek this.

20. Luxvan

Luxvan Mozilla Fennekin

Piplup.
    ...Could be worse. Water/Steel is cool anyway.