• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

starter slection

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I always pick whichever one looks the coolest, but I won't pick them if they don't have good stats.

Kanto: Charmander

Johto: Typhlosion

Hoenn: Treecko

Sinnoh: Piplup

Littlemyuu

I always go for the looks
so most of it was Water, besides Hoenn where i choose Treecko

every1lovesaipom

aipom the great
i like water starters because than you will always fave a person that knows surf with you

Maru90

POCKET MEN ANYONE?
I prefer choosing fire types, because fire is my favorite element, but, honestly, some of the fire starters aren't my fav. Guess I'm going by tradition

Kanto: Charmander (then Squirtle)

Johto: Cyndaquil (then water and then, even grass)

Hoenn: Torchic, love this one (then Treecko

Sinnoh: Chimchar

Damiean

Champion
I usually just choose the one that looks the coolest honestly, or has a cool sounding name. I think in the r/b I chose Charmander but after that I went with water all the way till Turtwig. But I generally trade also to get the starters all on my time.