• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Which starter would you use?

• Chespin

Votes: 845 26.8%
  • Fennekin

Votes: 1,329 42.2%
  • Froakie

Votes: 849 27.0%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

Votes: 127 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Entei

Charizard Master!
There is also a picture on Instagram of a male delphox. Looks the same as a female, although I can't see the rest of it from the waist down.
Link please :)

Vixen1988

Fennekin all the way
Link please :)

I'm sorry, I'm so useless tonight not being able to link using my ipad :( I found it fairly close to the top on Instagram after searching 'pokemonx'

Failing that his username is Jakelucasmyers.

Last Entei

Charizard Master!
I'm sorry, I'm so useless tonight not being able to link using my ipad :( I found it fairly close to the top on Instagram after searching 'pokemonx'
Its ok i'll search for it :) Any major spoilers on it?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hmm, well, looks like Fennekin will actually get a half-decent finale evo form.

Thank goodness it's not another Fire-Fighting type. That one is REALLY getting old, gahhhh

It's only half-decent because it's Fire/Psychic imo, which makes it a bit more unique compared to other fully-evolved Fire-type Starters. Its design on the other hand, kind of overshadows that. I don't usually put too much emphasis on types anyway, so Delphox being Fire/Psychic instead of some other type combination isn't exactly the best thing ever imo.

Vixen1988

Fennekin all the way
Its ok i'll search for it :) Any major spoilers on it?

Safer searching his username 'jakelucasmyers' no major spoilers there that I noticed, lots of neat new little things though :)

Vixen1988

Fennekin all the way
Seems I can only find him by searching pokemon x actually not by his name, strange... Need to get to my PC this is driving me nuts lol.

MegaAbsol

I'm just happy to see Delphox from the side now :) I do love the way it looks, still seriously curious about the shiny though... I just hope it isn't green, I don't think that would look right at all with it.

You can get a good look at the wand when Delphox uses mystic fire :)
Also, im NOT surprised male Delphox looks almost the same :p

Last Entei

Charizard Master!
Seems I can only find him by searching pokemon x actually not by his name, strange... Need to get to my PC this is driving me nuts lol.
Doesnt matter wouldnt even let me on to the site

Yeah that cements Delphox for sure 100%

But now it makes me question something else. Thinking about switching Pangoro for Hawlucha. Cuz that bird has presence. Wonder when you can get one.

http://i40.*******.com/24xpel1.jpg
Crappy screenshots from the video :)

RNG_Reporter

Ahhhh. That wand alone kind of makes it awesome

And this was right after I decided against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.