1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by bobandbill, Jan 8, 2013.

?

Which starter would you use?

1. Chespin

845 vote(s)
    26.8%
  2. Fennekin

1,329 vote(s)
    42.2%
  3. Froakie

849 vote(s)
    27.0%
  4. NONE, Dunsparce looks better

127 vote(s)
    4.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evie Snow

Evie Snow Active Member

I know it's simple and petty and that I'm also kinda late to the party (I was asleep!) but the fact that Delphox still has Braixen's wand has sealed the deal for me. Delphox it is!

2. WNDR

WNDR Well-Known Member

His was one of the reasons the Greninja was hard to prove fake. Nintendo had changed the font and the leak had the new correct font. The attention to detail if it was fake was meticulous. Of course we now know that's because it was real so obviously it was 100% detailed.

Agreed I'm hoping for a drain punch, ingrain, leech seed, protect sort of set.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  3. Confusious

Confusious King in the North

Have the other starters final evolutions been revealed yet?

4. Citizen Insane

Citizen Insane Eh, life is a game.

Yes, go to the first page in the dex speculation/discussion thread.

5. MastersOfMonsters

MastersOfMonsters ~Yaoi FanBoy~

6. Jaxero

Jaxero Member

Wow, the last froggy evolution looks better than the first one. I thought it was going to be something like a fat big blue frog lol

Well, I'd still choose Fennekin even if it looks girly. xD

7. MastersOfMonsters

You hadn't seen Greninja Before? I hope I didn't spoil it for you. ^^"

8. Hasty

Hasty Moonside

Do we have videos of Greninja in battle? That^ video doesn't give much away... :D

Also, do we finally have Greninja's Dex entry? That always comes to my mind when I think of Greninja....

9. MastersOfMonsters

This was the only one I found, but I'm sure there's SOME footage of it in battle on YouTube. ^^

10. Jaxero

Jaxero Member

It's ok xD I was actually looking for some images of their last evolutions but I couldn't find em, so your link was a miracle, hahahaha. I'd like to see the fox's and weirdthing's last evolution too lol if anybody got an image or a video... not a fake one please xD, I'd like to see it so I can decide better on which starter should I get first because the fox bug is cute but... not at all. I'm still confused on which one should I get ;__;

11. Hasty

Hasty Moonside

I searched and couldn't find any. QQ

Chesnaught: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2013/275/b/f/chesnaught_by_awesomedrakos-d6p0v0z.jpg
    Delphox: http://www.pokedit.com/boards/ckfinder/userfiles/2/images/delphox-image-1.png
    Just google for their names, there are better images I think.^^

12. Endless

Endless Sun God ☉

I got my game today. Unfortunatly I won't be able to play before tonight (around 2 o'clock after midnight GMT+1) because I have to participate in a local poker tournament. However I will post Greninja's dex entry when I have evolved him if we still don't have it then.

13. Hasty

Hasty Moonside

Cool, have fun, and thanks. :)

The bolded part sounds fishy... xD

14. Evie Snow

Evie Snow Active Member

Other starters? They were all revealed a good while ago.

15. Wulava

Wulava Gotta catch some of 'em! Staff Member Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.