• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Which starter would you use?

• Chespin

Votes: 845 26.8%
  • Fennekin

Votes: 1,329 42.2%
  • Froakie

Votes: 849 27.0%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

Votes: 127 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

john90

Ten minutes to the end and still nothing.. I wonder if they have time enough to reveal what we already know at least..

john90

They are showing the trailer..So nothing new for sure.. -.-

adamfitz

poké-lover
So smash gave Nothing....

Shraeder

It's Lit
It seems like they'll reveal Something next week.

john90

3 min to the end..We can just hope about something on next week preview..but you know--> :(

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
One of the commentors in the livefeed put it best.

'Baka gaijin trolled by superior Japanese mind.'

lol.

Seriously though I just saw a middle aged man in a spandex Flareon suit which left nothing (NOTHING) to the imagination, and all I got in return was to see was the trailer and the starters? I'm not surprised, but I do feel violated by Bulgeon.

john90

My question is.. Why to show something that probably just they didn't see in this world (actually I'm sure they did, just playing dumbs)?

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
First they showed a guy in a Glaceon suit... then there were a similar scene, but the person was hidden behind something.

New Eeveelution hinted by an old guy in a suit?!

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
First they showed a guy in a Glaceon suit... then there were a similar scene, but the person was hidden behind something.

New Eeveelution hinted by an old guy in a suit?!

D'you know what - if seeing the new Eeveelution means seeing that dude's spandex-clad package one more time, I'LL PASS THANKS :(

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
D'you know what - if seeing the new Eeveelution means seeing that dude's spandex-clad package one more time, I'LL PASS THANKS :(

You don't have a choice. :D

But seriously, why was that guy censored if it's not something special? There were an Eevee guy in that same area before, and he was visible.

R_N

You don't have a choice. :D

But seriously, why was that guy censored if it's not something special? There were an Eevee guy in that same area before, and he was visible.

"Ohhh what friend of eevee will they meet next?!"
I don't think they showed the other eevees today, is what I'm getting at

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~

Yeah, fair enough, sorry. :(

Shraeder

It's Lit

True, but this all seems a little sketchy IMO.

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
I really wonder why do we make predictions about Pokémon, even though they're pretty powerless because we aren't the designers. Why isn't there a way we can ever make mature suggestions to GameFreak? I put in mature to the question because GameFreak can't take us seriously if we sent in a crappy drawing of a blue horse and said, "Make this a Pokémon!". If we could have such an option in the design of new Pokémon, however, there should be a small amount of suggestions actually put into action so there aren't many spoilers.

I've actually thought of something like that before, just an email address that we can send suggestions to, or something. It would be great. No guarantee that our suggestions would be seen, but just something for GF to look through if they need inspiration.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Well it is a sketch :V

also regardless of eevees its not a starter so please stop discussing it here!

It's evolutions are starters in One game. :3 But I know, sorry about that.

I'm actually okay with them not revealing anything about the Starters. I mean, it just makes me wonder how they'll turn out. But, if their evolved forms all turn out to be pure, then I'll be kicking myself.

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
Why was anyone expecting anything new to be shown? They still have 10 months to show stuff, and almost everyone is expecting them to reveal everything right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.