• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Which starter would you use?

• Chespin

Votes: 845 26.8%
  • Fennekin

Votes: 1,329 42.2%
  • Froakie

Votes: 849 27.0%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

Votes: 127 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Yeah, I've thought about that. I guess it just depends how much I like their evolutions. But with my first play-thoroughs on new generations, I usually like to meet my team members on the journey instead of trading them over, so I'll probably only stick with one starter.

yeah i did the same with white
but in black 2 i had a snivy, genesect, keldeo, and riolu already ready to use after the first gym

TrainerStarz

Trainer frm da Starz
I like Chepsin the most he looks like hes gunna have an epic evolution. Froakie also looks pretty Raw.
But, Fennekin..... I don't know what is about it that just turns me off, but it isn't my thing.
So any one else think that the types are going to be
-Grass/Dark
-Water/Fighting
-Fire/Psychic ?

Yveltal96

A little more human
I like Chepsin the most he looks like hes gunna have an epic evolution. Froakie also looks pretty Raw.
But, Fennekin..... I don't know what is about it that just turns me off, but it isn't my thing.
-Grass/Dark
-Water/Fighting
-Fire/Psychic ?
just about everyone lol im hopeful for these types

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
-Grass/Dark
-Water/Fighting
-Fire/Psychic ?

Like everyone else has? Nealry everyone wants this.

I hope Fennekin stays quadreped.

Come to think of it, Chespin could end up being a quadruped as well...

Manectrifier

AKA Treecko
-Grass/Dark
-Water/Fighting
-Fire/Psychic ?

I'm hoping for these ones, but I think this won't happen. I think at least one and maybe 2 won't get a secondary type. Of the 15 final starters made up to this point, only 8 had a secondary type. If I had to guess, I think Chespin will get a secondary type and Fennekin maybe. Froakie will stay single-typed.

Drohn

sorry what is taomon? havent played digimon in years

http://de.digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Taomon <- I haven't played Digimon ever but it only took me two seconds to find it on google :p

To stay on topic, I also hope it stays on four legs, it would be the first fire starter to do so, and we've had them for each other type... Hopefully it doesn't evolve like Glameow (which it kind of looks like now) into something Pure Ugly though..

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I know, but it'd be a nice break form all the bipedal fire starters. All of them had something unoriginal: Chari and Typhlosion shared the exact same stats, while Blazikien, Infernape and Emboar were all Fire/Fighting. All were bipedal.

Except the fact that the fire/fighting Starters are completely based off of different origins.

Yveltal96

A little more human
http://de.digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Taomon <- I haven't played Digimon ever but it only took me two seconds to find it on google :p

To stay on topic, I also hope it stays on four legs, it would be the first fire starter to do so, and we've had them for each other type... Hopefully it doesn't evolve like Glameow (which it kind of looks like now) into something Pure Ugly though..

ohhhh that would be cool if he looked like that

Except the fact that the fire/fighting Starters are completely based off of different origins.

exactly charizard and typhlosion were bipedal

TrainerStarz

Trainer frm da Starz
Of the 15 final starters made up to this point, only 8 had a secondary type. If I had to guess, I think Chespin will get a secondary type and Fennekin maybe. Froakie will stay single-typed.

True but Froakie is a frog and almost none of the frogs in Pokemon have been single typed, other than politoed.

Status
Not open for further replies.