• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Which starter would you use?

• Chespin

Votes: 845 26.8%
  • Fennekin

Votes: 1,329 42.2%
  • Froakie

Votes: 849 27.0%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

Votes: 127 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though it's unlikely, there could also be an option to change the font for all we know.

I meant with the new screenshots, unless that's what you mean too. I dunno the internet is confusing lol

Spyfox4989

Water Pokemon Master
He learns no moves by level-up. We can only hope he gets some good Dark moves via tutor or egg moves.

He learns NO dark moves? How do you know? Is there a list of every move he learns leveling up now? I knew we had a majority, but do we have level by level?

Shraeder

It's Lit
He learns NO dark moves? How do you know? Is there a list of every move he learns leveling up now? I knew we had a majority, but do we have level by level?

We don't even have a majority lol. Idk what they're talking about, we only know like have half of its moves.

-Nator-

All moves the Froakie line learns by level up:

Aerial Ace
Bounce
Bubble
Extrasensory
Growl
Hydro Pump
Lick
Pound
Quick Attack
Surf
Water Pulse
Water Shuriken
Waterfall

Levels are unknown.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst

Aerial Ace
Bounce
Bubble
Extrasensory
Growl
Hydro Pump
Lick
Pound
Quick Attack
Surf
Water Pulse
Water Shuriken
Waterfall

Levels are unknown.

Are we sure those are level up moves though? I don't think we were given specifics on some of the moves (like Waterfall).

Shraeder

It's Lit

Aerial Ace
Bounce
Bubble
Extrasensory
Growl
Hydro Pump
Lick
Pound
Quick Attack
Surf
Water Pulse
Water Shuriken
Waterfall

Levels are unknown.

Those aren't "all Greninja's level up moves", those are just the moves we know it can learn atm. Surf and Waterfall are HMs, while Aerial Ace is a commonly learned TM.

Shraeder

It's Lit
Wait, I thought in one of the threads there was a shot of Greninja learning Thief at least. Surely he has to learn another Dark type move?

It likely will. Those aren't all of its level up moves, 3 of those it likely doesn't even learn by level up.

Bundalings

Sassy Breeder
I heard Waterfall isn't an HM anymore.

Ninfia-Fan

Those aren't "all Greninja's level up moves", those are just the moves we know it can learn atm. Surf and Waterfall are HMs, while Aerial Ace is a commonly learned TM.

Pokemon CAN learn Hm moves by level-up.

Rhynox

Surprising how little we know about the movesets of the starters. All these leakers, all using the starters, and no one's bothered to post much of anything. All they'd need to do is go to the move relearner, and we'd get a full level up moveset at least

Shraeder

It's Lit
Pokemon CAN learn Hm moves by level-up.

Yes, but uncommonly. That's why I said it is unlikely that they are level up moves. Plus we know that Surf is obtained ~4/5th gym, so it is available at the time the Greninja shown in the pictures is using it.

RNG_Reporter

If they give Greninja a horrible move pool. I'll cry.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Just by looking at it you can tell that it won't have a spectacular movepool. It will be mediocre at best.

Which is not a good visual representation considering it's spare pictures from a playthrough that at best only got a few of his options.

If I were to go by that, Xerneas would only have one move to its name and a completely Fairy-based movepool.

Last edited:

jkhimmie

I wish Chesnaught will be able to learn Petal Blizzard even though it's more unlikely since he is not associated with a petal theme. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.