• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Starter Speculation/Discussion Thread

Which starter would you use?

• Chespin

Votes: 845 26.8%
  • Fennekin

Votes: 1,329 42.2%
  • Froakie

Votes: 849 27.0%
  • NONE, Dunsparce looks better

Votes: 127 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evie Snow

I know it's simple and petty and that I'm also kinda late to the party (I was asleep!) but the fact that Delphox still has Braixen's wand has sealed the deal for me. Delphox it is!

WNDR

The font from the demo doesn't match the font from the leaks /:

His was one of the reasons the Greninja was hard to prove fake. Nintendo had changed the font and the leak had the new correct font. The attention to detail if it was fake was meticulous. Of course we now know that's because it was real so obviously it was 100% detailed.

as long as chesnaught eventually gets drain punch (LVL up, breeding, tutor) i will be happy.

Agreed I'm hoping for a drain punch, ingrain, leech seed, protect sort of set.

Last edited:

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Wow, the last froggy evolution looks better than the first one. I thought it was going to be something like a fat big blue frog lol

Well, I'd still choose Fennekin even if it looks girly. xD

You hadn't seen Greninja Before? I hope I didn't spoil it for you. ^^"

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Do we have videos of Greninja in battle? That^ video doesn't give much away... :D

This was the only one I found, but I'm sure there's SOME footage of it in battle on YouTube. ^^

Jaxero

You hadn't seen Greninja Before? I hope I didn't spoil it for you. ^^"

It's ok xD I was actually looking for some images of their last evolutions but I couldn't find em, so your link was a miracle, hahahaha. I'd like to see the fox's and weirdthing's last evolution too lol if anybody got an image or a video... not a fake one please xD, I'd like to see it so I can decide better on which starter should I get first because the fox bug is cute but... not at all. I'm still confused on which one should I get ;__;

Hasty

Moonside
This was the only one I found, but I'm sure there's SOME footage of it in battle on YouTube. ^^
I searched and couldn't find any. QQ

It's ok xD I was actually looking for some images of their last evolutions but I couldn't find em, so your link was a miracle, hahahaha. I'd like to see the fox's and weirdthing's last evolution too lol if anybody got an image or a video... not a fake one please xD, I'd like to see it so I can decide better on which starter should I get first because the fox bug is cute but... not at all. I'm still confused on which one should I get ;__;
Chesnaught: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2013/275/b/f/chesnaught_by_awesomedrakos-d6p0v0z.jpg
Delphox: http://www.pokedit.com/boards/ckfinder/userfiles/2/images/delphox-image-1.png
Just google for their names, there are better images I think.^^

I got my game today. Unfortunatly I won't be able to play before tonight (around 2 o'clock after midnight GMT+1) because I have to participate in a local poker tournament. However I will post Greninja's dex entry when I have evolved him if we still don't have it then.

Hasty

Moonside
I got my game today. Unfortunatly I won't be able to play before tonight (around 2 o'clock after midnight GMT+1) because I have to participate in a local poker tournament. However I will post Greninja's dex entry when I have evolved him if we still don't have it then.
Cool, have fun, and thanks. :)

The bolded part sounds fishy... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.