• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Starters faceoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
heal pikachu
hurt cubone (it must die)

***pikachu and charmander must make it***

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
heal squirle
hurt pikachu

If you guys are doing MD starters, why the hell is Hikozaru in one of the rounds? I have the game and I know it's not in MD at all. And it's unfair to the owner of the other Starters face-off that you're doing all the starters. So can you stick to the MD starters please?

OK sure.

To everyone: This hurt and heal is over. It's too large and too complex for me to handle. There will now be small hurt and heal rounds of four. Sinnoh pokemon eliminated.

First round:
;001; 10
;004; 10
;007; 10
;025; 10

Status
Not open for further replies.