• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Starters Galore (And Others)

To start off with, I have all the Starters. Piplup has the Defiant Ability, and I have over 12 Protean Froakie with various Natures (all male); and a Speed Boost Torchic, if anyone still wants that, since the event ended some time ago.

I also have Rough Skin Gible, Tyrunt, Amaura, Beldum, Volt Tackle Pichu, Zygarde, Mewtwo, Aerodactyl, Spiritomb, and various other Pokémon that can be found in-game (if interested in what I have, let me know).

None of them are Shiny, and I don't know how to calculate EV's and IV's. I can tell you their various stats, Abilities, and Natures, but am uncertain of their IV's and Ev's.

What I'm looking for: Latios (Received), Kyogre, Groudon, Darkrai, Thundurus (or Tornadus or Landorus), Articuno, Zekrom, Giratina, Regice, Registeel... Those are the main ones. And I'll be happy to trade any one of those for any number of the ones I have (I'd trade one for the Legendary, and then the rest you want for any crappy run-of-the-mill you could capture).

I'm not particularly looking for anything else at this time, but if you guys have Shinies or Pokémon with Hidden Abilities, I'll consider if you really want any of the ones I've listed. My list is growing steadily, so check back every once in a while for Pokémon I might have.

Edit 2/1/2014 11:15: Got Oshawott and Mudkip now. I can breed them, too, so there should be plenty to go around.

Edit 2/4/2014 9:28: I now have a Chimchar with Iron Fist Hidden Ability; so that makes Torchic, Piplup, Froakie, and Chimchar all with Hidden Abilities. If I receive anymore, I'll be sure to post about them.

Edit 2/6/2014: I got the Latios I really wanted, so there's no need to ask for that anymore (traded Xerneas for it). If you still want a Starter with a Hidden Ability, I'll still leave the Legendary Pokémon options for trade, but I don't need them to negotiate a trade. I would still like Shinies. I'll edit this later to announce what I'd be willing to trade for; I'm not unreasonable. Let me know if you want one in the meantime.

Last edited:

Breen Machine

Interested in a Iron Fist Chimchar (nature, gender, ivs and egg moves dont matter)
Can offer Hidden ability eevee, Kalos starters, 4-5 iv pokemon. Check shop in sig for more offers