• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

starters, get your starters!

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
i have every starter but treeko witch i may get later today. for now i have
bulbasaur 1
chamander 1
squirtle 1
chikorita 1
cyndaquil 1
totodile 1
chimchar 1
piplup 1 (female)
all the rest avalible by request, of corse you can't trade eggs so you must wait for me to hatch it. the pokemon you trade, what ever you think is fair!
if i happen to hatch a female, nothing extra, but don't reqest a female. please...

Wailmer_Lover

Wailmer Trainer
i could use the ones from Gold and Silver. I'm on the wifi right now for a bit if you get this message soon.

Immortal

"You Cant Kill Me"
giving away pl0x!

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
k, my ds is down stares

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
got it how is frist? (sorry it took so long for my repy, my computer froze or somthing)

Last edited:

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
k, your offer?

Would you take Phione for Chikorita? I've been waiting on someone for four days to get one and I can't wait any longer.

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
i have phione but okay!

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
going there now!

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
yo jousting, just grab two pokemon i really don't care witch, i am waiting...

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
k not waiting any more!