• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Starters

Do you think it's fair for starters to be in the Battle Frontier (Opponents)?

• OH YEAH!

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Yeah...

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters

Jiraiya07

Ero-Sennin
Hells yea, we all have starters... we're allowed to use them.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Maybe. I mean everyone needs something to start with.

Torpoleon

It is definitely fair. They aren't classified as ubers so yeah. So what if they have some strong moves. Some legendaries are allowed, so why should the starters not be allowed?

lucarioman098

Aww isnt that cute
dude i think so its supposed to be challenging and alot of people use their starters in the frontier so i think its fair that there in there i mean dragonites and garchomps and such are in there why not a starter

Final

I Submit to No One
Double Team and hax spammers are worse. As is when your moves miss all the freaking time. Stupid Stone Edge. Starters are fine compared to Double Teaming Yanmegas with Speed Boost.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i don't mind bots using starters against me, it is a nice oppertunity to see new pokemon in case you don't have the whole dex complete yet.

Tiomasta

Not amused
I screamed at my DS... Then threw it across the room. It almost broke...

That's the Hax Frontier for ya.
Reminds me when I was playing Zelda Oracle of Ages, in the bonus dungeon, in the lava room...
I remember kneeing my GBA after that. Good thing I didn't sweetspot it, it still works fine.

Post what you think about opponents having starters in the Battle Frontier (Platinum only...). Make sure you post in the poll first though.

Well, what's there to say? They're about the same level(if not lower) of the pokes you can catch around, they're not very good nor very bad.
Then there's the freaking Infernape. >_>

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
Yes it is fair and I don't see why they shouldn't they are the same as other pokemon.

Dawsono

Its fair, your using one arent you ?