• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Startling! Frightening! Elekid!" Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

botomon

Fierce Deity said:
ELEKID!!! *tranquilized*
the preview looks different then usual...

I noticed that too.. why did they change the preview?

F

Factory Head Noland

Lupin said:
Brocks Bonsly hasn't really been confirmed yet, has it?

Nope, there's a Bonsly in the intro but that's it so far.

Well, there is a Bonsly episode on the way, "Bonsly & The Ninja School!", but we don't know if Brock will get it or not. I don't think he will as Mudkip evolved not that long ago.

On the other hand, there is the fact that he hasn't captured a Pokemon since Dewford Island -.-

But let's get back on track shall we?

Great to see Phanpy out, even if it isn't for very long. Ash should be ashamed at the little training and battling he has done with it in Kanto ;-;

F

FabuVinny

That Bonsly is with Mudkip/Marshtomp and Forretress in the intro in the part showcasing Brock and May's Pokémon makes it 99% Brock's Pokémon.

F

Factory Head Noland

FabuVinny said:
That Bonsly is with Mudkip/Marshtomp and Forretress in the intro in the part showcasing Brock and May's Pokémon makes it 99% Brock's Pokémon.

A Manyula used to be with Team Rocket in the intro but it didn't belong to them.

There's no real proof that Bonsly is Brock's. I would like him to have one though...

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
Factory Head Noland said:
A Manyula used to be with Team Rocket in the intro but it didn't belong to them.

There's no real proof that Bonsly is Brock's. I would like him to have one though...

Yeah and when the writers decide to get rid of Brock they'll magically evolve Bonsy along with Onix,Geodude and Marshtomp..... when Grumpig flys.

Thriller

Its almost time
Why am I begining to think that if the egg DOES hatch in this episode it will only START to hatch at the end of the episode and will hatch completely in the next?

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Lupin said:
Brocks Bonsly hasn't really been confirmed yet, has it?
No, it has not been confirmed, but chances are high because:

1) There is a Bonsly episode coming up

2) It appears in the Intro [running across the screen with Brock's Pokemon] and the Pokemon Count Ending [something that Manyula never achieved].

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
As I said in my first post...NO The egg didnt hatch

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
^It may hatch next week or the "Time Travelling May" episode?probably?

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
If Brock gets Bonsly, and the egg hatches in the time-travelling episode, will have another trend of non-fillers on our hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.