• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Startling! Frightening! Elekid!" Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phoenix12

promo up on TV Tokyo now...could be a decent filler

1. Manene gets separated from James, Jessie, and Meowth
2. looks like May's egg gets stuck on Elekid's head
3. Team Rocket with a robo-Golem
4. Phanpy appears using Rollout

Last edited by a moderator:

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
Both May and James introduce the episode. SOunds cool. This looks like a fun episode and what happens to Manene, he loses it? Seems nice and I'm looking forward to it.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Since one of the problems in this episode is May's Egg being stolen by Elekid, I think [or desperately hope] it will hatch.
Of course if it does, TvTokyo wouldn't want to spoil it by putting it in the preview, now would they?

Anywhays, looks okay.
Heh, Manene is blasted off in the opposite direction of Team Rocket. Is it me, or is Kojiro acting more and more like James?
Then there's that Team Rocket Golem Mecha...looks "tough". Until the group cleverly finds out its only weakness that Meowth didn't get insurace for, that is! YA! 8D

Other then that, Elekid is always welcome. I quite like Elekid [more-so than Electabuzz...ewww].
Ha, Elekid harming Pikachu? INTENSE! >.>

P

phoenix12

yeah...not counting Chronicles (I think Casey used hers in one of those)..Elekid hasn't had many appearances in the anime outside of the Larvitar episode...hell...i don't think it's had ANY since, certainly not any where it gets any real attention, so this is welcome...focus on a previously neglected Pokemon

I want that egg hatching as much as anybody, but I wouldn't hold my breath about it happening in this one

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I have a feeling the egg will hatch at the end of this episode. I mean seriously, how long do the writers plan to stretch out the egg storyline? It has to hatch sometime, and this will be as good an episode as ever for it to hatch.

Looks to me that James cares for Manene almost as much as Chimecho...judging by the look on his face anyway.

Hopefully Phanpy will put up a good battle against Elekid, who I actually like a lot.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Why do I have a feeling I've already seen this episode before, despite the fact that it hasn't aired anywhere? I mean, badges getting stolen has been opverdone enough, but eggs getting stolen has perhaps an even higher number, one of which was done only 3 episodes ago. Whether it's a filler or not is to be determined, but either way, it doesn't look too interesting aside from a possible Manene sub-plot.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
You know, it would be funny if May's ribbon case got stolen one of these days.

Hey, they did it with Ash's badges and the eggs....it'll only be a matter of time before May's ribbons get stolen by some wild Pokemon.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Either that, or Munchlax eats them.

At least they remembered Elekid spins his arms to charge up. I'm also glad to see the walking plug make a return. I mean, Elekid is such a great Pokemon but hasn't had many appearances in the anime as others have pointed out.

I wonder. Was the electral bolt that hit Pikachu Thunder?

Could be an interesting filler or non filler if they hatch egg. It will have been 5 episodes since she got it which is a decent stretch.

V Faction

www.faction.com
God damn it. THE only thing I care about this episode for is whether or not May's egg will hatch. If they go through all of this crud and nothing happens, I see no reason to watch. And yes, I'm being damn serious.

P

phoenix12

it IS about time for the egg to hatch, if this egg follows suit with the series' other egg experiences....counting the episode where Ash picked up Togepi's egg and it hatched, 5 shows passed....with Phanpy, only 3...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
Missingno. Master said:
Yeah, that egg better hatch in this episode! We've waited long enough! It can't take a Zigzagoon THAT long to hatch!
Wait. If I remember correctly, if it turns out not to be Zigzagoon, you'll...

- Have Cleffa as your avatar.

- Talk in pink text.

...and something I can't remember. So let's see what this eggy is once and for all, hopefully. o.o

Heracross

Custom User Title
Hmm. Manene goes missing, and Kojirou narrates a good deal of the preview. This could be an indication of some good screen time for him, which is something to look foreward too.

And I've always kinda liked Elekid, so that's another plus. It would be especially great if the egg hatches, which will proove once and for all that it doesn't contain Usohachi. e_e

Last edited:

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
CyberCubed said:

The best application for that I could think of is right before a contest, some wild Pokemon steals her case. Then it becomes race against time to get them back so she can enter.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Or better yet a wild Pokemon steals both Ash's badge case and May's ribbon case, AND Ash's hat and May's bandana, AND Max's glasses and Brock's errr...cooking utensils.

It'd also be funny if a wild Pokemon started gnawing away on a main characters clothes, you know start chewing on May's skirt and accidently tear it off.

V Faction

www.faction.com
And then May would start having wild animal sex and Max would get a nose bleed and Brock would get a video camera FINALLY giving him something useful to do!

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
CyberCubed said:
Technically it already did in Part 1 of the MIL...Tsukiko contest. (A Fan With a Plan)

Status
Not open for further replies.