• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Startling! Frightening! Elekid!" Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
Lil Brother said:
Oh my Gosh! It's Pikablu! *shot*

Meh, the animation is good. Elekid seems kind of overly-uber. o.o And of course we have to flaunt Manene around, eh?

IS HOLDING SHOTGUN that has smoking barrell in Lil Brother's direction.

if i could think of three things good about this episode they would be:

1: Elekid returns yay.

2: James no doubt spends this ep trying to find Manene

3: a chance that May's pokemon egg finally hatchs (Although i'm not holding my breath).

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Yay, they've gone back to the animation team with the most boring art style!
They seriously need to get the teams with more stylised artwork to do episodes, they really do....

I hope Manene gets a bit more screentime in this episode, other than being flung halfway across the ever threatening :~Forest of Generic Woe~:.
I'd really like to see it interact with Elekid, despite the fact that it would be a painfully gut-wrenching re-hash of a past episode. Its rare to see a Rocket pokémon outside Wobbuffet and Meowth to develop personallity wise (hell, even battle wise), and this seems like a good enough opportunity to give Manene something to do~
But it probably won't. Do anything, that is.

Everything else in the preview doesn't really interest me. But lets hope that cotton pickin' Bonsly hatches this week, huh?

?!

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Gravy said:
I hope Manene gets a bit more screentime in this episode, other than being flung halfway across the ever threatening :~Forest of Generic Woe~:.
:D LOL

Anyway, that one scene with Pikachu surrounded by/being struck by blue lightning looks interesting, though its hard to tell just what is happening.

That Golem mecha has to be one of the smaller mecha that TR has used as far as I can tell. It also looks surprisingly like a real Golem.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
I couldn't really care about May's egg hatching. I'm more happy that Phanpy is getting some more screen time.

I love that little guy.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
We know that Manene is not evil, so it will be cool to see the gang's reactions to it. The other Rocket pokemon have interacted very well with the gang's, as they are by no means all bad.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
I think the only Pokemon TR has obtained that was an antagonist before being caught was Seviper. So yes, Manene isn't evil and probably would enjoy the company of the gang's Pokemon. (I'd love to see Manene immitate Brock's flirting.)

Anybody else thinking this'll be a Mysterious Dungeon set-up? It makes sense: Manene gets lost, and a troop of Mysterious Dungeon characters guide him back to his owners. Think about it.

Aside from that, I'm happy to see Elekid back. For some reason, I just love the little guy's voice. And it's probably one of my favorite pre-evos, too.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Pitchi

XIII
I guess this episode will be funny. I have a feeling that Haruka`s egg will hatch soon. I hope it will, i can`t wait to see what kind of pokemon is it

Yep, Manene is not evil at all just like Chimecho^^

JazzJazz

Pitchi said:
I have a feeling that Haruka`s egg will hatch soon. I hope it will, i can`t wait to see what kind of pokemon is it

I don't think it'll be too big of a surprise to see what's inside of that little thing.

Addydo

X-Men/Pokemon Fan!
I can't wait to see the episode pictures for this episode!
It looks REALLY good!:D I sure hope her egg hatches in this episode! :)

Ash:"Oh Look, the Egg is about to Hatch, May!"
*Egg glows*
"TO BE CONTINUED"
*Followed by angry Zig/Eevee fans rebelling/Sobbing till next year.*

I would SO Laugh it that happened.

Anyway, looks like a intresting episode. Elekid, being the best electric type around, is back. Good, needed more air time. One of the only baby types I DO like.

Btw: It was also in the third movie's mini-movie.

CyberCubed said:
I have a feeling the egg will hatch at the end of this episode. I mean seriously, how long do the writers plan to stretch out the egg storyline? It has to hatch sometime, and this will be as good an episode as ever for it to hatch.
It probably will if the Phanpy egg is anything to go by, didn't it hatch on the episode it was stolen?

Anyway Elekid and the egg seems pretty funny. But poor Mannene and also one more thing a new Robot machine thing. Irrc they haven't had a new one in ages, it should be added to the site, shouldn't it?

F

Factory Head Noland

Seems like it could be quite a good episode. Great to see Phanpy out and about.

An episode focused around James, Manene and Elekid me thinks. We're seeing a lot of James lately, a good thing (not bad).

Looks like there will be a Elekid VS Pikachu battle in this episode, I like a good battle between two Electric Pokemon. Turn up the voltage!

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I think:
Ash and co will stumble upon elekid... TR will blast off and manene will end up flying to Ash and co, Elekid and Manene will bond, the gang will try and return Manene. during which, May's egg will hatch (while on elekid's head?) and Ash and co will return Manene to James, and Jessie and Meowth will try to steal Pikachu/ may's new pokemon and they will blast off again.... and elekid will leave and the ep will end.....

a new mechas? cool

MaskedManAbsolkid

Who wants to bet that if may's egg hatches, the pokemon helps elekid blast TR off? Then May would have yet ANOTHER super baby.

Looks good, love to see what happens.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

-Absol- said:
Who wants to bet that if may's egg hatches, the pokemon helps elekid blast TR off? Then May would have yet ANOTHER super baby.

Looks good, love to see what happens.
I will bet that!

May is known for having uberbabies!

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Lil Brother said:
Wait. If I remember correctly, if it turns out not to be Zigzagoon, you'll...

- Have Cleffa as your avatar.

- Talk in pink text.

...and something I can't remember. So let's see what this eggy is once and for all, hopefully. o.o
You got a good memory! Wait a second, where did I say "Location; Idiotsville"? I remember the Cleffa thing, and the pink text, but...

Well, it I find it, I'll edit this post with an apology.

EDIT; Found it, my apologies.

Althouigh, I do seem to remember promising to post in pink from the point where the egg hatches until Dec.1, but it seems the egg'll hatch AFTER that.... HMMMM....

And Location; Idiotsville is from then until Christmas, and the Cleffa thing is for a week.

Last edited:

MaskedManAbsolkid

MM, you can do them all until January 1st instead.

I hope for some Manene comedy n this eppy.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
It probably will if the Phanpy egg is anything to go by, didn't it hatch on the episode it was stolen?

Anyway Elekid and the egg seems pretty funny. But poor Mannene and also one more thing a new Robot machine thing. Irrc they haven't had a new one in ages, it should be added to the site, shouldn't it?
no, it hatched like an episode or two after it was stolen. I just rememeber the egg hatching at the beggining of the episode and TR/pikachu scare Phanpy and runs away and they spend the entire episode trying to get it to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.