• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Starvein's Hall of Glory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!

Welcome to my Trade Shop. Shattered Souls is based off half of my fiction. But it's still a trade shop >_>

Rules!

The rules are simple. You follow them, you don't get infracted orso by mods...Simple?

1. Follow all SPPf and Trade Forum Rules. (This means the entire Trade Forum from Gen IV to the Gen V)
2. Under no circumstances are you to trade me a hack. If this rule is broken, I will not hesitate to see to it that you will be reported immediately.
3. I don't mean to trade hacks, but if I do, tell me. I'll see to it that it's released, and you get a better poke.
4. My Timezone is GMT -6.
5. Please do not rush/pester me for your trade, I have a life outside of Serebii. Please be patient. Any constant pestering will result in you not receiving your desired Pokemon.
6. VM or PM me if you wish to set up a trade time.
7. I am trading from both 4rth and 5th Gen.
8. No profanity. EVER! It is not tolerated. Any profanity will result in being reported.
9. A VERY IMPORTANT rule - DO NOT BE RUDE! If you be rude to me AT ALL, You will be ignored.
10. I will give you info on the Pokemon, if you so wish. but just remember if i say i cant, i am very busy...
11. Naw! Nothing less then have fun :3 ^_^

alright, now that that's over, it's time for the pokes ^_^

I want mostly Shinies
I am after some Pokémon for a competitive X team, please do offer if you think it's good enough!
Anything I don't yet know I've seen/own in X (Going for Oval Charm and Shiny Charm)
Zapdos
Articuno.
Anything that would be of use to my team to catch wild crazy shinies.
I am after HA Pokémon, because I want to try breeding with IVs. As I am new to competitive, and I'm ready to reach any stars that need reaching.

Events_zps4dc07154.png

Only one I own in X is Speed Boost Blaziken. I can breed for one with the perfect nature and ability you want, but so far I know squat about IV breeding...

Yveltal
Zygarde
Moltres.

Braixen
Quilladin
Frogadier
Charmanders (please guys take these from me)
Espurr (Infiltrator IS THE HA RIGHT?!)
Spheal
Abra
Solosis
Ralts

I will MORE then glad breed for you the right nature and ability, if I don't have the Pokémon though, you might need to hand it so I can breed it for you.

A HA Charmander for another HA baby Pokémon...

Credit goes to Lucina for the beginning banner, and flame Shaymin banner >:3
Credit to Stormeh for my awesome Time Ripple Banner, and for the Icey Shinies banner. :3

Last edited:

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
The Light Ruler's Corner of Breeding

This is Light's corner, the rules still apply of the ones on the first post, and pay attention! This is also from gen VI.

Spiritomb
Shuckle
Corsola
Buizel
Remoraid
Shroomish
Pancham
Mienfoo
Electrike
Sigilyph
Froakie
Girafarig
Abra
Voltorb
Pachirisu
Heleoptile
Shinx
Magikarp
Poliwag
Shuppet
Pantump
Torchic
Binicle
Nosepass
Diglett
Wooper
Shellos (West Sea only)
Panpour
Squirtle
Kecleon
Eevee
Smeargle
Skiddo
Pansage
Deerling
Fletchling
Growlithe
Slugma
Flambébé (Blue Flower only for HA)
Bulbasaur
Surskit
Gulpin
Scraggy
Hoppip
Psyduck
Togepi
Lillipup
Charmander
Sableye
Purrloin
Duskull
Chespin
Roggenrola
Woobat
Vulpix
Zubat
Larvesta
Onix
Pichu
Electabuzz
Pumpkaboo (Average Size only for HA, but I can also breed Super Size)
Golett
Litwick
Swinub
Berbmite
Snover
Bunnelby
Sandshrew
Nincada
Durant
Whismur
Shellder
Fennekin
Pinser
Caterpie
Dwebble
Gible
Spoink
Pidgy
Tropius
Petilil
Sunkern
Tympole
Cubone
Spritzee
Snubull
Minccino
Maractus
Machop
Makuhita
Ledyba
Volbeat/Illumise
Venonat
Paras
Drifloon
Numel
Teddiursa
Aipom
Inkay
Vullaby
Corphish
Throh
Espurr
Trapinch
Blitzle
Absol
Dratini (no Extreme Speed)
Gligar
Venipede
Goomy
Litleo
Heracross
Wurmple
Scatterbug (will evolve into Modern Pattern Vivillon)
Magby
Grimer
Cleffa
Swirlix
Mareep
Drilbur
Chimchar
Plusle

I can also breed all Bank starters, plus the following:

Yamask
Porygon
Meowth
Frillish
Tynamo
Darumaka
Cottonee
Misdreavus
Feebas

I also have access to a Dark Void Smeargle for any VGC players wanting one. I also have a bunch of 4 IV, Adamant Mawile for trade, as well as a level 65 Japanese Azelf.
Tangela,
Drowzee,
Mankey,
Tyrogue,
Roselia,
Gothita

shiny Druddigon
shiny Skrelp/Dragalge
shiny Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra
shiny Noibat/Noivern
Dratini with Extreme Speed
Litwick with Heat Wave
Y exclusive Mega Stones (except the Aggronite and Mewtwonite Y)
Extreme Speed Zigzagoon (preferably Adamant)
Unburden Treecko
Damp Mudkip
Shell Armor Turtwig
Defiant Piplup

I'm also open to any other offers as well​

Last edited:

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
ShnyPokemon_zpsb09ce1f7.png

Clawitzer
Politoed
Alomomola
Quilfish
Basculen
Chinchou
Victreebell
Illumise
Roserade
Magikarp
Jynx
Remoraid
Charmander
Poliwag
Clauncher
Corphish

None yet.. I hope for a nice amount of costumers....

Last edited:

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
OK, you can all post now. Enjoy ^_^

Just remember, if I don't answer, I am busy.. and so far, I haven't been able to find my W2 or Black version... but I shall find them! ^_^

OK, SHOP OPEN! >~>

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Aw, nice shop. I'm interested in your Shiny VGC Flareon. Is there anything not listed in specific that you're looking for? I can give a couple shinies, or I have some events.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Aw, nice shop. I'm interested in your Shiny VGC Flareon. Is there anything not listed in specific that you're looking for? I can give a couple shinies, or I have some events.

Thanks :3 based off of Fire Emblem, and my fiction. What a double loving bonus <333

Anyway, I think I also might be interested in any shiny, and DW Female too. Because I need to get breeding on my own >~>

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Heh, well I can do DWFS: Swablu, Togepi, Drifloon, Riolu, Shuckle, Marowak, Sigilyph, Mr. Mime, Relicanth, Scraggy, and Gligar.

Just can't do it now, gotta go in a bit, sorry. I'll be on at about 3P.M. Serebii time.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Heh, well I can do DWFS: Swablu, Togepi, Drifloon, Riolu, Shuckle, Marowak, Sigilyph, Mr. Mime, Relicanth, Scraggy, and Gligar.

Just can't do it now, gotta go in a bit, sorry. I'll be on at about 3P.M. Serebii time.

Relicanth, or... Maybe Scraggy? I'm also after a DW Female Solosis. >~<

Hello! I currently on an event Pichu/Pikachu hunt, and I was wondering what you might like in return for your GS Shiny Pichu. I can offer any and all of the Pokemon listed in my sig, and if youre looking for dex entries, I'll see what I can do. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Last edited:

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Yay! I likey this... sorta.

I likey the birthday togekiss c:

I'll check if it's for the Buizel... /So noob at this.

Hello! I currently on an event Pichu/Pikachu hunt, and I was wondering what you might like in return for your GS Shiny Pichu. I can offer any and all of the Pokemon listed in my sig, and if youre looking for dex entries, I'll see what I can do. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Mhh... what about DW Female Chinchou? That might be nice :3

hey there intrested in your birthday togekiss!
and the dw arceus!
i can offer multiple pokemons from my trade shop!

OK.

what pokemon do you need for your Dex? i'm interested in any shiny x3

I need, like... quire a lot. I want the shiny Charm in W2 to actually not go on a wild goose chase for shinies ;~;

Last edited:

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
I need, like... quire a lot. I want the shiny Charm in W2 to actually not go on a wild goose chase for shinies ;~;

sadly i don't have any shinies... 13 years i'v been playing pokemon and i NEVER found a shiny!

i have HG/SS as well as all the GBA games so if theres any from previous regions your after i can get them. as long as they're not shiny

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
sadly i don't have any shinies... 13 years i'v been playing pokemon and i NEVER found a shiny!

i have HG/SS as well as all the GBA games so if theres any from previous regions your after i can get them. as long as they're not shiny

Well. I say I need like... a lot of pokemon to get that Shiny Charm in W2 just to make Shinies more easier for me.

But I am after Elektrike to be precise, that is the only one out of... 300 orso Pokémon I am after? :/ because I likey Elektrike.

Do you have any DW Pokémon?

Not saying I need Shinies for the Dex >_<

Mhh... what about DW Female Chinchou? That might be nice :3

Sure, I can do that ^_^ the soonest I can trade is around 6pm, and I'm GMT -5, so I hope you'll be availible around then (or later, if need be) My FC is 1765-1732-8853.

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Well. I say I need like... a lot of pokemon to get that Shiny Charm in W2 just to make Shinies more easier for me.

But I am after Elektrike to be precise, that is the only one out of... 300 orso Pokémon I am after? :/ because I likey Elektrike.

Do you have any DW Pokémon?

Not saying I need Shinies for the Dex >_<

ah when you said shiny charm i thought that's what you were asking for hahaha
i may have an elektrike, i'll check. if not i can easilly get one.

i have never been in the dreamworld actually, last time i tried it didn't work, said i couldn't connect lol.
i'll have to try again and see what pokemon i find.

tell me your top 10 pokemon you want and i'll get them for you.

Edit: i do have an elektrike

Last edited:

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Hey there, I am interested in your shiny Gallade. I tried MMing it before, but utterly failed. D: So, um, I can breed most pokemon with desired natures for it, plus I have a shiny bidoof. (I don't think you would want it. <.>)

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Sure, I can do that ^_^ the soonest I can trade is around 6pm, and I'm GMT -5, so I hope you'll be availible around then (or later, if need be) My FC is 1765-1732-8853.

OK, depends on if I am busy later ^_^

ah when you said shiny charm i thought that's what you were asking for hahaha
i may have an elektrike, i'll check. if not i can easilly get one.

i have never been in the dreamworld actually, last time i tried it didn't work, said i couldn't connect lol.
i'll have to try again and see what pokemon i find.

tell me your top 10 pokemon you want and i'll get them for you.

Edit: i do have an elektrike

Let me think... Duskull, Elektrike, Torchic, Stuff not from the Unova >_>
Hey there, I am interested in your shiny Gallade. I tried MMing it before, but utterly failed. D: So, um, I can breed most pokemon with desired natures for it, plus I have a shiny bidoof. (I don't think you would want it. <.>)

Flare! :3 I can trade the Gallade for Bidoof ^_^ it's in my black version.

Status
Not open for further replies.