• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stategy Begins At Home (606)

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
What's wrong with Team Rocket? They catch a Barboach, a Finneon, a Whiscash, a Crawdaunt, a Remoraid, and a Feebas, and throw all of them back? I mean, yeah, I know this is Team Rocket, but they could surely at least overpower a Feebas, couldn't they?

Dattebayo

Banned
What a shame, I thought the battle between Dawn and her mother would take place in a Pokemon contest. It's hilarious that Team Rocket tried to catch some Goldeen but end up getting fish Pokemon much stronger than Goldeen, and eventually a gosh darn Gyarados.

SmartD

It was a good episode. We get to see Dawn and her mom battle and Team Rocket trying to catch some Goldeen, only to get blasted away by a Gyarados in the end.

JohnLee

way to go cartoon network it started 8 minutes early and i missed that much of it!

I KNOW! Crazy. It used to start just a minute or two early, but what goes on in the middle of the night to make it be 8 minutes early?!

Besides that...it was an awesome episode! I especially liked it when Ash went on a little stroll with pikachu and ran into Nathaniel. We even got a glimpse of Ash's history with Heracross! Brought me back to the good ole days! :)

Torpoleon

I KNOW! Crazy. It used to start just a minute or two early, but what goes on in the middle of the night to make it be 8 minutes early?!

Besides that...it was an awesome episode! I especially liked it when Ash went on a little stroll with pikachu and ran into Nathaniel. We even got a glimpse of Ash's history with Heracross! Brought me back to the good ole days! :)
Oh. no wonder I missed the Opening Theme Song. Cartoon Network is really annoying me now especially with all that Teen Live stuff.

Brainwashed

Peace and Love
With Ash mentioning Heracross, do you think that is a sign of returning after the Sinnoh League?

But I also enjoyed this episode as well. Dehlia's voice sounded much better than how she sounded during the Battle Frontier episodes. But going back to when Ash met Nathaniel I thought that was cool, that he mentioned Haracross and Bulbasaur.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
I really liked this episode. Though this episode was a luttle dull due to the only battle being very short it didn't take that much away for me. Though, the young Ash sounded like Taylor's Ash which kind of surprised me for a moment.

JohnLee

Oh. no wonder I missed the Opening Theme Song. Cartoon Network is really annoying me now especially with all that Teen Live stuff.

Haha yeah! I always had to set my DVR two minutes early, but even that didn't help me this morning. I think a lot of people are starting to get annoyed with CN, especially after the first time change to 6:00am.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Best part of the episode.

[img139]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2691/dingbrockisdone.gif[/img139]

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
Is it me, or is Johanna's voice somehow worse when she's in eprson than it is over the phone?

Oh yes: *Obligatory "Flashback man is Ash's dad" comment*

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
This was a really funny episode
1) Piplup was once again denied by fellow pokemon
2)Bellosom joined in with crogunk with brock flirted.
3)Brock got hit for flirting twice in this eipsode, almost 5 times!!
4) when pikachu was running in the forest and stopped it sounded like when scooby doo stops running.

Also did anyone notice that besides pokemon already seen before this episode, flashback pokemon, and pokemon team rocket was trying to catch were only johto pokemon?

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
OMG everyone! That brown haired man from the flash back must have been Ash's dad! I wonder if he'll show up in the next episode to challenge Ash to a battle! [/crazy speculation]

Anyway, I tivo'd this episode and I can tell I missed a lot at the beginning. I doubt it maters though, because the episode wasn't all that good anyway. I liked that Ash mentioned his Heracross and Bulbasaur, but I was waiting for the big battle between Dawn and Johanna the entire episode and when it finally came it was boring.

Oh well. Maybe the rest of the Twinleaf festival will be more entertaining.

Dattebayo

Banned
OMG everyone! That brown haired man from the flash back must have been Ash's dad! I wonder if he'll show up in the next episode to challenge Ash to a battle! [/crazy speculation]

That can't Ash's father because if he is, then Ash would have brown hair instead of black. His real father would have the same hair color as Ash.

STICKTOPIA

This was a good episode overall.
-Lol at Ash's mom pushing prof. oak out the way.
-The conversation between Ash and his mom was funny.
-Ash still hasn't mastered his manners.
-I like how Ash mentioned his Bulbasaur and Heracross.
-Dawn really battled well against her mother. That Plan A thing was perfect.
-Lmao at Brock with Bellossom and Croagunk during the battle.
-TR just fails.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Haha yeah! I always had to set my DVR two minutes early, but even that didn't help me this morning. I think a lot of people are starting to get annoyed with CN, especially after the first time change to 6:00am.

I know that I am. :(

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. It was awesome how Brock got struck by Croagunk AND Bellossom several times. Been eons since we saw Mrs. Ketchum. I was quite surprised at the size of Whishcash during Team Rocket's fishing scene. I always thought Whiscash were bigger. It was hilarious how Brock reacted when Croagunk and Bellossom were preparing to attack. It was kinda cool to see an Attract.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Whiscash's Dex states it's about 2 ft. 11 in. in length. But it's not surprising to think it small, as every other Whiscash has been huge in comparison. The one caught by the Master Ball and Juan's Whiscash in particular.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
STICKTOPIA said:
-I like how Ash mentioned his Bulbasaur and Heracross.

Nostalgia? I think it was a nice touch. But merely mentioning them didn't satisfy me.

STICKOPIA said:
-TR just fails.

How so? They are a wacky bunch in my opinion.