• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stategy Begins At Home (606)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Dawn VS Mom! Showdown Between Parent & Child!!

Back in Twinleaf Town, Ash & Co. visit Dawn's mother. While there, the gang decide to partake in the Twinleaf Festival. However, Dawn decides to challenge her mother to a battle. Who will win?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Why were TR fishing, they caught all heaps of Water Pokemon, and what did they do...throw them back in the water! why didn't they catch them! geez TR are stupid...and who was the girl at Dawn's house, the one with the Bellossom.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Good episode. i loved how Dawn combined Whirlpool with Pachirisu's thunder, it was great.

BlueVapor

I can't say that I'm surprised Dawn lost the battle. It just didn't seem like she was ready to beat her mother in a battle. But hopefully someday she will beat Johanna in an official battle.
Anyway, the episode was pretty good, Bellossom was cool to see.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
As I've seen pointed out, the outfit Ash was wearing in the flashback was the same he wore in Movie 3. Some pretty good continuity. Cue speculation that the Gene Eric in the flashback was Ash's daddy. :0

And hey, Barboach! :)

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
What a surprise. Dawn lost, and used Piplup and Pachirisu. You can see this stuff a mile away.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
i figured dawn would loose, but of course sshe had to use pachirisu and piplup -.- i was hoping she would use Mamoswine and Piplup : P

ohwell

GeoFerocious

Super Effective
I have to admit - I thought there would be more to the battle than we saw in the preview.

And I agree, Bellossom was fantastic! Having the same Groagunk attitude.

But, yes, who were the two old people, why were TR just fishing, and who was the other girl in Joanna's house?

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
If Dawn had won I would not have been very happy:p

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I haven't watched yet, but is TR fishing a sign that there's a new water pokemon headed their way? We know water pokemon appear next episode

TicoPokemonMaster

^ yes it going to be lombre's other evolution called ludiking.

JohnLee

Why were TR fishing, they caught all heaps of Water Pokemon, and what did they do...throw them back in the water! why didn't they catch them! geez TR are stupid...and who was the girl at Dawn's house, the one with the Bellossom.

Haha I know! They caught some pretty good ones too! I can't believe they didn't catch them and try to send them to the boss. Couple of johto pokemon in this episode too...ledyba, heracross, umbreon, bellossom, and sunflora. Nice to see them again :)

JD

I believe the girl johannas student was named noa but anywho dawn lost didnt take much brains to figure that out did dawns pokemon get k.od against johannas pokemon ?