• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stategy Begins At Home (606)

Scorbunnie

You know I really liked seeing Dawn go back home and for Ash and Brock to meet her mom. Episodes where everyone just chills and has fun are some of the best ones and I liked how Brock had a crush on the Bellossom girl who was Johana's student and how Bellossom was like Croagunk 2.0 heh.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Scorbunnie said:
You know I really liked seeing Dawn go back home and for Ash and Brock to meet her mom. Episodes where everyone just chills and has fun are some of the best ones and I liked how Brock had a crush on the Bellossom girl who was Johana's student and how Bellossom was like Croagunk 2.0 heh.

I did like how her Kireihana intervened and stopped Takeshi from approaching her, although it made Gureggru kind of redundant since he wasn't the only one who hated Takeshi's flirting or stopped him from doing it.

I love the scene where Ash was talking to the kid about Heracross! So sweet!!!!

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
This was a cozy episode. Something about slowing down to take a breather and recharge from the action/plot was nice to watch. Going back to Twinleaf really lent to the atmosphere and made you reflect on everything that’s happened so far. Definitely intentional; that scene with Ash talking to the kid and remembering his Heracross and younger days felt very warm and nostalgic.

It was cute to see Johanna meet Delia, and also to see that she printed out Dawn’s articles and pictures for the frame. She’s a great mom: hands-off enough to let Dawn come into her own but always supportive and caring. The battle between them was short and sweet but it showed of her skill well; Dawn’s too. I’m not crazy but that was the 3D camera right? Glameow and Umbreon dodging looked so good and reminiscent of it that I don’t think I’m mistaken.

I will say, Brock’s simping this episode was much more annoying than usual. I don’t really know why the gag was so prominent this time but yikes…that was bad.