• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Static Bond (ManaSteelShipping, K)

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Author: Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Fandom: Pokemon

Shipping: ManaSteelShipping (Clemont[Bonnie]'s Dedenne/Sophocles's Togedemaru)

Rating: K

Notes: Translated Pokemon speak in parenthesis

Count: 1,079 words

---

It was Saturday at Aina's Kitchen, the restaurant run by Mallow's family.

Ash and the other Pokemon School students were happily eating lunch at the restaurant.

"I await the lesson plan Professor Kukui is gonna give us this week," Ash said.

"Can we not talk about school for just two days? This food is very amazing!" Lana said.

"I know it is, my family makes it," Mallow said.

"Do you have any recipes that have been passed down for generations?" Kiawe said?

"Those would be very interesting." Sophocles said.

"It just so happens many of my family's recipes have indeed been passed down for generations. And when I have children, I will pass the recipes to them," Mallow said.

As the students were eating their lunch, 3 young people walked into the restaurant. They were very familiar faces to Ash.

They walked over to where Ash and his friends were eating.

"Ash, nice to see you again", the blonde-haired boy said.

"Clemont? What are you doing here in Alola?" Ash said. He soon noticed that Serena and Bonnie were with him. "Serena, Bonnie, what are you two here for as well?"

Serena said, "we all have some wonderful news. During my time in Hoenn, I won the Grand Festival, and I heard that you had enrolled in the Pokemon School."

Clemont said, "me and Bonnie also heard you enrolled. While Serena was competing in Contests, I finally found my rhythm as an inventor. My inventions don't blow up anymore! See?"

Bonnie said "now that my big brother and Serena have accomplished major goals, all three of us are going to join you all in the Pokemon school, starting this Monday. It will be just like old times."

Ash said, "wow, I never would have expected that, but it's nice to see you all again."

Bonnie's Dedenne detected a peculiar electric charge near Sophocles. He jumped out of his bag, onto the floor, and walked to where Sophocles' Togedemaru was eating.

Sophocles asked Bonnie, "um Bonnie, what gender is your Dedenne?"

Bonnie said, "Dedenne's a boy, why?"

Sophocles said, "looks like Dedenne is taking a particular interest in my Togedemaru. And it's looking more and more like she's becoming interested in him."

The humans looked down at the scene of Dedenne and Togedemaru bonding.

Bonnie said, "aww, Dedenne's got a girlfriend!"

Sophocles said, "I've been looking for a partner for Togedemaru for a while now. Ash's Pikachu didn't seem too interested in her, seemed like he was taken." Little did Sophocles know that Pikachu really was taken.

Bonnie said, "after each day of school we'll have Dedenne and Togedemaru spend a lot of time together so that they can get to know each other more."

Sophocles said, "that's a good idea Bonnie."

After all this, everyone introduced themselves to each other formally.

The next Monday after school, Bonnie and Sophocles got their electric rodents together for some quality time on the beach.

Dedenne walked up to Togedemaru and said "(hello there)".

Togedemaru said to Dedenne "(hello to you too)."

Dedenne showed off electrical charges from his cheeks. "(That's very impressive, but watch this,)" Togedemaru said.

Togedemaru showed off larger electrical charges from her cheeks.

"(Cool, I wish mine were as big,)" Dedenne said.

"(So how did you first meet your master?)" Togedemaru said.

"(Well actually the little girl's older brother is my master, he just lets her take care of me,)" Dedenne said.

"(Oh, I see,)" Togedemaru said.

"(We first encountered in the route on the way to Santalune City in Kalos. The little girl wanted to take care of me so bad. She asked her older brother to catch me. A black-haired boy helped him try to catch me, but a Fletchling stole a Berry from me that I was about to eat. The black-haired boy later caught the Fletchling, and a while later I appeared to the blonde boy again.

I stole some food from the group of kids as a way of luring them. I got lost with the black-haired boy's Pikachu. We became friends, and saved each other from some really bad people. The blonde boy caught me, let me out of my Pokemon and put me in his sister's care from then on out.)"

"(That's a very interesting story,)" Togedemaru said.

"(How did you first meet your master?)" Dedenne said.

"(I can't remember it's been so long since I first met him. I just know that he is the perfect master for me, because he specializes in Pokemon of my primary type. He also likes to invent things,)" Togedemaru said.

"(My master is an inventor too. For the longest time his inventions would either blow up or go haywire in some fashion. But now he seems to have gotten the hang of inventing things. Maybe it was spending time with that black-haired boy and that girl who was into fashion that helped. That girl is so right for him, I know it. And she knows deep down that the black-haired boy is really not right for her, my master is,)" Dedenne said.

"(And now that I think about it, Ash's Pikachu isn't the right one for me. You are Dedenne. You are a very nice hamster. Pikachu acts strange whenever I get close to him, an indication that he seems to be taken by another. I don't know who has taken him, but he has a girl already. And that girl is waiting for him to return to her, someday. But we're here with each other now, and we will be together, for a good long time, because your master is now a student at the Pokemon School,)" Togedemaru said.

"(I have a feeling we were meant for each other too, I don't know when we'll be able to breed yet, but let's take things slowly. Breeding will come eventually, we don't want to get into things too quickly. A lot of relationships that do that fall apart at the seams because of it I notice,)" Dedenne said.

"(Slow and steady wins the race,)" Togedemaru said.

Dedenne and Togedemaru were optimistic about what the future had in store for the two of them. They felt that fate brought them together, and indeed it may have. This night was going to be the first of many nights they were going to spend together. And whether Pikachu would see his mate, Dawn's Buneary, again, that was in Arceus' hands. This night was all about Dedenne and Togedemaru.