• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stats you would change about a Pokémon

Zoshi

Unique
Luxray should have a much higher speed. I don't get why it has low speed.

Supercowmn

Ha! Can't see me!
I think Bug pokemon in general should have higher base stats, I mean come on, nearly ALL of them have pathetically low stat totals. With a few exceptions being scizor, which I also think should have a higher speed, and Shuckle, who has terrible HP.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Luxray should have higher speed and maybe a little higher in special attack.

Prio

I think Bug pokemon in general should have higher base stats, I mean come on, nearly ALL of them have pathetically low stat totals. With a few exceptions being scizor, which I also think should have a higher speed, and Shuckle, who has terrible HP.

Bugs normally end up on head lights of cars.

Swampfarmer

Floater of Jelly
Bugs definitley need better base stats.

I'm sick of GF treating them like the dirt on my shoe... I mean, they were the whole reason the franchise came about!

Prio

Bugs definitley need better base stats.

I'm sick of GF treating them like the dirt on my shoe... I mean, they were the whole reason the franchise came about!

Yeah. Ninjask, Heracross, Syther, Scizor, Foretress, Vespiqueen, Yanmega all have horible Stats.

Shadow Warrior

Aah!! welcome Lunch
Slaking should have lower speed and pidgeot should have higher speed(they say it flies at Mach 2)

Yeah. Ninjask, Heracross, Syther, Scizor, Foretress, Vespiqueen, Yanmega all have horible Stats.

what? I'm definitely not complaining about Heracross. It's good enough as it is..and I'm also not complaining about Ninjask and Yanmega either...

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
In the Animie, Scizor is shown as a REALY fast pokemon, but it doesnt have SUPER AWESOME speed int he games... that should be raised.

Togekiss... resembling a jet... has low speed... for some reason.

Luxray, being a lion, also has low speed... Lion = fast.

Thoe are some speed related issues.
I agree, atleast give it 90 base or something...

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Change Thyplosion and pre-volves to a point where they won't look exactly like Charizard and pre-volves

Aviano

I dropped my balls

Yes, you just named all usable bugs, with the execption of Vespiquen. But you do realise there are tons of other bugs who totally deserve higher base stats. I would lower Masquerain's defences and Attack because that thing seriously 'doesn't look like it can take a hit and it can most certainly not dish it out. Then I'd raise the Special Attack and Speed because it does look like it's fast, and sp atk... well, because it needs it. Now that I think about it, Might as well give it humongous speed, Nasty plot and Baton pass and make it a special ninjask. That would be sweet.

Owned.

"Shadow"
Gregguru NEEDS higher defense >.>

canyoubeatme111

Im still lonely
o think a salemence speed should be better
i also think starraptor defence and sp defence should be better