• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stay strong, Ethan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some of you may or may not know, Ethan our beloved moderator recentley 'came out' to his family. What you may not know is that upon hearing the news, his dad actually beat him and then shuttled him off to one of those 'gay camps.'

He originally posted of the issue in the advice thread, but has since deleted the post. A few people saw it though, and they all hold the same sentiment - for Ethan to stay strong in a no doubt trying time of his life.

This thread is just for the members of misc to show support to Ethan.

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/8wt8h.gif[/img139]

Darato

(o,..,o)
It’s always sad to see family react this way. I have a good friend, whose family kicked him out after he came out.

Ethan is a good kid, and my thoughts are with him right now with everything he has going on.

L.F.D.

Nyter

Island Challenger
IDC If I'm a member or not. Ethan stay strong! Show them that you are you own person and not a mold of someone else. Everyone who cares for you TRULY likes you 4 who U R!

Rave

Banned
Whoah... never would've that I'd ever see this happen. And he got sent to straight camp.

Lots of no homo love for Ethan.

Aquanova

Oh god thats aweful. Im sorry, Ethan. This happened while i was gone,i guess?

anyways he's a cool guy and a good mod. I hope we'll see him back sometime. Thats just terrible, i hate homophobia, its just the worst! This stuff dosent need to happen...

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
What's a "gay camp"?

This is just horrible. At first, I thought this was Josh's idea of a joke, but now I kinda feel like an ***.

Hejiru officially supports Ethan.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
How old is Ethan?

I never really knew him well, but I've seen him around, and that isn't really a fair thing to do. Ethan, you have my sympathies. Stay strong man.

Ethan show them you can't be changed. Embrace this challenge. I just know you'll come back even gayer than before :')

We are all here for you.

Last edited:

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
I... didn't think gay camps were still around.

Poor Ethan. I can't think of much else to say except to keep your spirit proud and that my thoughts go out to him.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Thats tough to here, although I've had limited interaction with him on this site I support him 100% and wish him all the best of luck.

Ethan, I don't think we've ever spoke but you are a human being and you deserve to live your life the way you want to.

Stay strong and take whatever comes your way from both parents and non family members with your chest puffed out in pride! That's the only way to show em!

I hope there's a safe place you can go if things get too rough at home. You can still show your pride while being safe.

Electric shock? If that actually happens and he suffers it he should get the hell away from his dad. How could a father do that to his son? :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.