• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Stay strong, Ethan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Fffffffffffffff--

I was skeptical at first, but when someone else said they saw the post I was like, "Well then I guess it's possible". Low blow Josh, low blow.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
We all got your back, Ethan. You'll get through this :)

Profesco

gone gently
All things said and done, it was very kind of you all to show such support for the suffering of one of our fellow SPPfers. Especially here in the Misc section, but on the internet in general, we've come to take it for granted that everyone is a jerk and it's cool not to care about people. Everyone concerned for Ethan's well-being here has shown some very impressive humanitarian moral fiber. Don't forget it.

Edit: For clarity's sake.

Ethan is perfectly fine. He went on vacation to Ohio; he was not beaten and sent to gay camp.

Last edited:

Ethan

Banned
Despite the fact that all of you are idiots, I was actually a little tickeled to see everyone so concerned. No really, it kind of made my day. You guys are sweet.

But seriously, I leave for not even two weeks and Misc. gets the ever living fuck trolled out of it by Josh? Get a grip Misc. mods! >:|Kidding. Anyways I only have brief internet access. I still have three more days. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.