• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

stealing from the battle factory

how do you steal pokemon from the battle factory i heard about the cheat somewhere but i wasnt sure how to do it or if it was even real so if it is real please tell me

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
I don't think you can steal Pokemon from the Battle Factory... Besides if we could it would encourage the little kids playing the games to steal things.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
From what I understand, it only works with a Gameshark or other hacking device. There's a code that allows you to warp by walking through a door holding L, I believe. You take a few worthless Pokemon to the Battle Factory like Wurmple or Zigzagoon, pick your rentals, and hold L as you walk through the door to the arena. With the Gameshark code on, you'll be transported to a new area, but you'll still have the rental Pokemon with you. The Pokemon you brought into the Battle Factory will be gone forever.

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
Impossible unless using AR