• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steam Summer Sale 2014 is here!

ebevan91

Don't hurt your wallets too much guys. Have fun!

ThatGuyWithCommonSense

What common sense?
I don't have money! Dammit! I've been looking forward since Summer and I don't even have enough for a Ikaruga, which is on sale! It sucks being a broke college student...

Recon

I'm thinking of picking up borderlands 2, but I'm debating if I should pick up the first one as well...

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin f
I've been adding games to my wishlist because of that whole Steam Adventures thing. I like to think maybe I'll get lucky enough to get 3 of them off there. I barely have any Steam games as it is, haha.

Thing is I dunno what to add to my wishlist. I barely know what's on Steam because I barely use it. xDDD

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
Just put $25 on my account. I'm going to get Mark of the Ninja and Mass Effect if/when they go on Daily/Flash sales, and I might go for Dark Souls II depending on how low it goes by the end of the sale. Anyone have any other suggestions for what to look out for?

LizardonX

Banned
I bought the witcher 2 to see what the hype was about, so far I'm pretty impressed. It's a shame that my computer is nowhere near good enough for its sequel though :/

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I got 4 or 5 gifts, and Civ 5

I quit, no more sale for me

ebevan91

I bought the witcher 2 to see what the hype was about, so far I'm pretty impressed. It's a shame that my computer is nowhere near good enough for its sequel though :/

The Witcher 2 ran better on my PC than The Witcher 1 did. And The Witcher 1 is like 5 years older.

And I'm already in the middle of my PC upgrade for The Witcher 3 (and other games).

I just bought a GTX 760 and 8 more GB of RAM, giving me 16. Next I'm going to upgrade my Core i5 3.3ghz to the new Core i7 @ 4.0 ghz stock.