• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steamboat Willies! (507)

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Sorry for language.. but how the MAESTRO KINETICO did nobody discuss this image yet? ._______O I thought it would be BLATENTLY obviously the first thing being discussed.

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/dp39/000249.jpg

Shh! Don't speak "he-who-must-not-be-named!"

And there WAS a thread about it, plus it was discussed in the Spec. thread alot...most people who watched the episode see it isn't that big of a deal in motion.

CoolTrainerTerry

Rising Trainer
The best part was when Pachirisu fell and Pikachu caught it, but then he started to fall and Piplup grabbed him, but s/he began to fall and Happiny comes up and pulls all three up so easily.

Dax

Legend
All of Ash's Pokemon showed personality to me...0.o

That's my point. Ash's pokemons all have personalities but not as strong as the pokemons of Dawn or Brock. The personalities of Dawn's and Brock's pokemons entertain more than the personalities of Ash's pokemon excluding the overdramatic Mukku.BIRD.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Watching Mukku with its wings on its ears literally had me in stitches. As did the Bui-Wood-Bird can-can-ish style dancing.

...I really must ask what the hell is wrong with Croagunk. It gets 'interested' by the most trivial of things, like a mirror.

*~Fearless~*

++LaZy DaYs++
I totally adored this episode. It was entertaining and cute,even though it was a filler.:3

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Does the fact that Buneary loves Pikachu, Buneary being a girl, mean nothing?

*shrug* Pikachu's gender is officially undecided. With the Buneary-girl=Pikachu-boy argument is logical, it dies in the face of that simple fact.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Most supercalifragilisticexpialidocious episode of the year, says Gravy!

- Poor Pochama. Unable to compete with Pikachu's UBER Hax skills when it comes to ring toss. But despite failure, the penguin appears to be filled with an unusual amount of glee. I guess the sea (?) air does that to a water fowl.
- Happiny, like most female chavs in brightly-colored tracksuit bottoms, is happy to share warez that do not belong to her. Awww, bless~
- Pachirisu; Clearly a reference to the ickle kiddies who thought jumping out of windows and imitating either Butterfree or Pidgeotto would grant them he ability to soar though the wide blue yonder, instead of spelling their doom.
"When I evolve, I want to be a Mukubird! : D"
- I'd totally buy ' The Buoytles' latest single. Or would that be 'The Naetles'?... George Harrisoki, Buoy McCartney, John Naeton, Ringo Chuu, Stuart Muku.CLIFFE....Someone just shoot me already.
- Naetle is a better drummer than me, yet he has no fingers. I can't help feeling a little downhearted.
- The UsoMukuBuoy can-can shall go down in history as the single most greatest moment in Daimond and Pearl.
- Buneary being female is nothing more than the ignorant opinion of backwards stereotypographers who do nothing but type stereos all day long. Hmph.
- If that boat went over the falls, the protagonists would be left with one pokémon each. I'm not sure if Muku.BIRD would be salivating at the chance of being Ash's only option, or just plain salivating.
- Sudowoodizzle is a P.Oser fo' sho y'all, 'specially when Buoy-Dawg is in da hizzy crack-a-lackin' some gangsta moves, y'know whut I'm sayin' homes? Word.
-OH SNAP HIKARI'S PANTIES ARE THE ONLY REASON TO WATCH THIS EPISODE DESPITE THE FACT YOU DON'T GET TO SEE ANYTHING ANYWAY DROOL~~~~~
- This episode proves that pokémon are just as dimwitted as their trainers, no matter how awesome said pokémon may be. If you couldn't recognise the Plusle was a Mewoth, you've got issues. Which I'd imagine would be worse for pokémon - surely they have a more accute sense of smell and are able to tell one another just by scent alone? Surely Gravy should stop reading into this minor plot point?
- Pochama's outstanding skills in the art of illusion should be proof enough that he (?!) has both the skill and charisma to go solo. Hikari’s only draggin’ ya down to her level dude!

Last edited:
- Happiny, like most female chavs in brightly-colored tracksuit bottoms, is happy to share warez that do not belong to her. Awww, bless~
Yeah--kawaii, isn't it?^_^

- I'd totally buy ' The Buoytles' latest single. Or would that be 'The Naetles'?
Second it.:D

- Buneary being female is nothing more than the ignorant opinion of backwards stereotypographers who do nothing but type stereos all day long. Hmph.
*punches* You don't find me spamming here...:mad:

- Sudowoodizzle is a P.Oser fo' sho y'all, 'specially when Buoy-Dawg is in da hizzy crack-a-lackin' some gangsta moves, y'know whut I'm sayin' homes? Word.
Roc-ky po-ser! *clapclap clapclapclap*:p

- Pochama's outstanding skills in the art of illusion should be proof enough that he (?!) has both the skill and charisma to go solo. Hikari’s only draggin’ ya down to her level dude!
Pot, stop callin the kettle black, kthx. But Piplup is a quick learner--watch out Alakazam(*shot by those who get the joke*)! Then again, this is just an animé.^^

Princess Reina

lalala....
Good episode for 7 years old kids. My little cousins must see that. They will fall in love with flying cute Pachirisu or adorable Happiny, they will laught at Rockets and sing pikasong with Buizel and Soodowoodo. Oh yeah, thank you writers for so cute and childish episode^^ I love u!

zeno48

Zaker!
IMO perfect episode. pokemon interaction, Dawn's skirt, buizel and sudowodo all ganster like and the pokemon messing around. nice to see pokemon personalities and interaction.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
looks really pointless and was their simply for filler

Princess Reina

lalala....
IMO perfect episode. pokemon interaction, Dawn\'s skirt, buizel and sudowodo all ganster like and the pokemon messing around. nice to see pokemon personalities and interaction.

When I see 17 years old boys obsessed about Dawn`s skirt I laugh so hard, I almost cry. Dudes if you want to see something cool - watch the anime for little older people because Pokemon is for 7 years old kids.

When I see 17 years old boys obsessed about Dawn`s skirt I laugh so hard, I almost cry. Dudes if you want to see something cool - watch the anime for little older people because Pokemon is for 7 years old kids.

I think that's why they put Hikari's skirt shot in there, they wanted a more mature audience than kids since they know even the older ones play Pokemon as well. Or either the silly Japanese put it in for their pleasure, untill America comes in and edits the American version.

Last edited:

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Oh for god's sake, it was a single frame and nothing was even shown. Trying to attract a more 'mature' audience my arse.

Last edited: