• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steel Cave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marinus

I jkust got trough Steel cave and beat Registeel but before i did that something weird happened in the dungeon when i was at the fourt flour.
I was looking for the last letter when i first got this message: something stirred and the game skooke for couple seconds and a bit later i got messages something did get closer and later is right next to me and next thing i know i ended up in treasure town :):)

What happend to me in that dungeon, it did like i fainted or something by a strange force :D:D

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
That always happens in every dungeon if you stay on a floor to long. So you have to go to the next floor if that happens.

It goes in this order:
Something's Stirring -> Approaching... -> Getting Closer! -> Almost here! -> You die.

If you were training or gathering Unown stones, I suggest that you sit near the stairs and leave once the game tells you it's getting closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.