• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steel Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theneedleman

crazyengage
This Face-Off was Approved by MondoTR

Co-Owner GoldenHouou

This a standard Steel Face-Off. All Face-Off Rules are applied, I will update periodically, first team to zero is out of running. All teams start at 100. After 1 team is left, we will start a new team without the winning team, and so on until we have our teams ranked from 1,2,3,4,5. You may post as many times per day, but Do Not Double Post.Now then,

Here are the teams/current standings currently winning in bold, currently losing in Italics:

The Scores

The Scores

Mawile, Magnemite, Magneton: Team Magneton 118
Scizor, Steelix, Skrmaroy: Team Skarmory 175
Registeel, Jirachi, Lucario: Team Lucario 26

If a Pokemon team is healed up to 200, it automaticly goes to the next round.
This way it won't take forever.

Final Standings:
4. Team Metagross
5. Team Aggron

Remember: X3 Hurt and X3 Heal Style.

Last edited:

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
x3 Heal Team Lucario/Registeel
x3 "Burn" (as you say, I´ve ever said hurt) Team Steelix/Scizor/Skarmory

Theneedleman

crazyengage
ummmm. i don't know 2 you healed two teams...please edit it or your post will not count.
Gone for a little while...Keep at it!

AJ Flibble

Emohawk
Triple heal Magneton
Triple Hurt Metagross

Has anyone ever noticed that the 3 main GSC Steel Pokemon all begin with "S?"

Status
Not open for further replies.