• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steel Face-Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaisan Axis

Jade Star Trainer
emespr212.png
emespr374.png

Keep voting!

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I vote for SCIZOR because he has lousy moves. At least Beldum evolves into a cool pokemon.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Sorry for double-posting, but in this Steel Face-Off, are we voting for the pokemon we want to see win or lose?! I've been seeing people vote for pokemon because they either like or hate them. Which one is it????

Amaisan Axis

Jade Star Trainer
Umm... you didn't double post, and you should be voting for the one you hate more... from now on... EVERYONE MUST GIVE A REASON

emespr212.png
emespr374.png

Meh ish only counting the ones that recently gave reasons, but Chaos Blade and Factory Head Noland can clarify their vote and have it count for this round. Ghostrider, since you clearly didn't read the rules/pay attention, your vote doesn't count on either side.

D

DemonScythe

Well Scizor of course, back when I was a nub I breed so many
of them I eventually literally got a "perfect" Scizor and that thing
sweeps all in my gba, and well its my favorite pokemon and what
kind of **** could a thing like Beldum do? I understand Metang but
a Beldum?...oh well Scizor it shall always be..

Amaisan Axis

Jade Star Trainer
emespr212.png
emespr374.png

People don't read carefully, do they?

Scizor should die. I cite The Quest for Legends by Dragonfree. The thing has crab claws. Guh.. It looks like it would be a serial killer.

Siddhant

<L.e.A.f..B.l.A.d.E>
I vote Beldum since it evolves into Metagross which is definetly better than Scizor.

Amaisan Axis

Jade Star Trainer
Beldum wins, so in effect it loses by getting knocked out. Wow, I'm confused!

emespr205.png
emespr082.png

M

MysticFlames

Magneton, I never really like it that much for its sucky movepool.

Status
Not open for further replies.