• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steel Mono!!!!!!!!!!!

Introduction

Hello, my Steel-Mono team that I mad for funsies and for the CC League. I've managed to peak at rank 24 I think, with a total of 1432 Ladder Points, Here's some Proof. This team does pretty well at playing against today's metagame, but only losing to a few threats and some bad matchups. Well, that's all I have to say. Onwards to the team!

At A Glance

Tyranitar.png
Celebi.png
Slowbro.png
Lucario.png
Heatran.png
Forretress.png

The Team

Tyranitar.png

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP | 252 Atk | 252 Spd
Nature: Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
Moveset: Crunch | Pursuit | Superpower | Stone Edge

ScarfTar is really underrated in this metagame and is really a beast. It's able to check some of the top special attackers such as Lati@s, Starmie, and the genies, all common on Drizzle teams. ScarfTar also gives me an early advantage against DS Shell Smash teams as they'll usually lead with Espeon in the hopes of getting screens up only to be outsped and OHKOd. Sun basically has no chance unless they run the rare Sub Chandelure to lure me in.

Celebi.png

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 76 HP | 252 SAtk | 182 Spd
Nature: Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
Moveset: Nasty Plot | Giga Drain | Hidden Power [Fire] | Psychic

Celebi acts as a my offensive-defensive glue. Celebi does make a fine sweeper with nasty plot + great coverage and makes a fine defensive sponge to water-type moves from rain teams. It's a cool pokemon to use with natural cure meaning it won't be discouraged after its been paralyzed or something. Giga drain + Psychic + Hp fire provide optimal coverage.

Slowbro.png

Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP | 252 Def | 4 SAtk
Nature: Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
Moveset: Psychic | Scald | Thunder Wave | Slack Off

With a fine-tuned Slowbro in the newer generation, feast your eyes on one of the most annoying physical walls to exist. Slowbro acts as my back-up water-type attack sponge because you're bound to have troubles in a tier filled with rain. I've grown to love slowbro due to its ability to check so many physical threats and provide paralysis support. I would list all of the physical threat slowbro checks.

Lucario.png

Lucario (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Steadfast
Nature: Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
Moveest: Swords Dance | Close Combat | Ice Punch | ExtremeSpeed

Lucario is soooo good!. It allows me to check things like Heatran and Jellicent, something that Scizor can't do. At +2, not a lot of thing's can take a Close Combat or Ice Punch besides Bulky Psychics and Bulky Ghosts

Heatran.png

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP | 252 SDef | 4 Spd
Nature: Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
Moveset: Stealth Rock | Lava Plume | Protect | Roar

Specially defensive Heatran is a brilliant pokemon in general at the moment, as it just works beautifully against so many of the pokemon that give this team trouble, as well as being an incredible answer to any sun team that doesn’t have a Dugtrio. With the amount of switches Heatran can force along with Roar and all three hazards, it can be incredibly difficult to play against, and makes postponing the likes of Ferrothorn and Forretress getting hazards up for as long as possible much easier.

Forretress.png

Forretress (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP | 252 Def | 4 SDef
Moveset: Spikes | Rapid Spin | Volt Switch | Toxic Spikes

Forretress is often overlooked in BW due to tough competition in the forms of Skarmory and Ferrothorn, who can both set-up Spikes as well as take on Sand teams and Rain teams respectively. However, Forretress still has its advantages; namely Toxic Spikes and Rapid Spin. However, without recovery, it is far from the ideal check to these threats, as it gets worn down quite quickly by even their resisted Dragon-type attacks. I decided to go with a purely physically defensive EV spread and nature, just so that Outrage-locked Dragons are doing as little damage as possible.

Conclusion
Overall this team has been so good. It has to be one of the Sandstorm teams I've ever made. Thank you all for reading this.

Changes will be in Bold

Last edited:

Offensive Threats

248MS.png
Tyranitar:

• Choice Band - Lucario
  • Choice Scarf - Forretress + Slowbro can take care of it

Ani479WMS.png

Rotom-W:

• Choice Scarf / Specs - Heatran + Celebi can take care of it

212MS.png

Scizor:

• Choice Band -Heatran
  • Swords Dance -Usually Heatran, but if there's some Speed investment and Jolly nature, then RAGE QUIT!

Ani149MS.png

Dragonite:

• Choice Band - Slowbro + Tyranitar can take care of it
  • Dragon Dance - Heatran can roar out, but if there's EQ, then TTar can probably outspeed, can't remember. But if not, Slowbro can T-Wave and allow for another poke to KO

Ani186MS.png

Politoed:

• Choice Specs / Scarf - Celebi

Ani485MS.png

Heatran:

• Standard -Lucario

Ani385MS.png

Jirachi:

• Substitute + Calm Mind / Wish + Calm Mind -If i can roar it own at +1, then it gets roared out. But at +3 or more, RAGE QUIT!

Ani381MS.png

Latios:

• Life Orb -Heatran + Tyranitar
  • Choice Scarf / Specs -Heatran + Tyranitar
  • Calm Mind -Heatran + Tyranitar

Ani579MS.png

Reuniclus:

• Calm Mind -Tyranitar + Lucario
  • Offensive Trick Room - Uhhh, pretty difficult. But Heatran can stall out some Focus Blasts, then Tyranitar or Lucario can go for the KO

Ani386SMS.png

Deoxys-S:

• Standard -Tyranitar can just keep Pursuiting and then Forretress can Spin the rocks away
  • Dual Screens -Tyranitar can just keep Pursuiting and then Forretress can Spin the rocks away
  • Life Orb Sweeper -My best bet is to make sure it gets below 50% so Extremepeed can KO.

Ani612MS.png

Haxorus:

• Choice Scarf / Choice Band -Heatran + Forretress. Lucario can KO if it's weakened enough
  • Dragon Dance -Heatran + Forretress. Lucario can KO if it's weakened enough

Ani038MS.png

Ninetales:

• Nasty Plot -Hearan
  • Choice Specs -Heatran
  • Special Attacker -Heatran

Ani534MS.png

Conkeldurr:

• Bulk Up -Slowbro + Celebi

Celebi:
Ani251MS.png

• Nasty Plot Sweeper -Heatran can KO non-Earth Power variants, but other than that, it can take it on
  • Tinkerbell -Heatran + Tyranitar + my own Celebi
  • Choice Specs / Choice Scarf -Heatran + Cele + Lucario

Ani639MS.png

Terrakion:

• Double Dance - Slowbro
  • Choice Scarf / Choice Band -Slowbro

Ani130MS.png

Gyarados:

• Offensive / Bulky Dragon Dance -Slowbro

Ani094MS.png

Gengar:

• Substitute + Disable / Pain Split -Heatran has to stall out some Focus Blasts or make the sub go away so that Tyranitar can go for the KO. But if i lose TTar and Heatran, then RAGE QUIT!

Ani121MS.png

Starmie:

• Life Orb -Tyranitar
  • Rapid Spin -Tyranitar
  • Choice Specs -Tyranitar

Ani645MS.png

Landorus:

• RAGE QUIT!

Ani392MS.png

Infernape:

• Mixed Attacker -Slowbro + Heatran + Tyranitar
  • Nasty Plot / Swords Dance Booster -Slowbro + Heatran + Tyranitar
  • Choice Band -Slowbro

Ani637MS.png

Volcarona:

• Offensive Quiver Dance -Non-HP Ground Variants can be trouble some, but other than that, Heatran
  • Bulky Quiver Dance -Heatran
  • Chesto Rest -Heatran
  • Substitute -Heatran

Ani462MS.png

Magnezone:

• Substitute - Lucario + Heatran + Celebi + Tyranitar
  • Choice Scarf -Heatran

Ani196MS.png

Espeon:

• Calm Mind -Tyranitar

Ani373MS.png

Salamence:

• Dragon Dance -At +1, it can be pretty hard. I'd have to T-Wave it so i can KO
  • Mixed -Heatran + Tyranitar
  • Defensive -Heatran

Ani635MS.png

Hydreigon:

• Offensive -Heatran + Tyranitar
  • Choice Specs / Choice Scarf -Heatran + Tyranitar

Ani286MS.png

Breloom:

• Sub Seed -Celebi
  • Sub Punch -Celebi

Latias:
Ani380MS.png

• Calm Mind -Tyranitar + Heatran

Ani454MS.png

Toxicroak:

• Swords Dance -Celebi + Slowbro
  • Bulk Up -Celebi + Slowbro

Ani448MS.png

Lucario:

• Swords Dance -Tyranitar or Slowbro, if they're not using Crunch
  • Nasty Plot -RAGE QUIT. JK. Don't know. Haven't battled an NP Luke yet

Ani640MS.png

Virizion:

• Calm Mind -Celebi + Tyranitar
  • Swords Dance -Celebi + Tyranitar

Ani560MS.png

Scrafty:

• Dragon Dance - Slowbro T-Waves so Luke can KO
  • Bulk Up - Lucario + Tyranitar

Ani003MS.png

Venusaur:

• Special Growth -Heatran
  • Mixed Growth -Heatran + Tyranitar + Celebi if Sun is gone
  • SubSeed -Heatran

Ani376MS.png

Metagross:

• Stealth Rock -Heatran + Lucario + Slowbro
  • Choice Scarf / Choice Band -Heatran + Lucario + Slowbro
  • Agility - Heatran + + Slowbro

Ani620MS.png

Mienshao:

• All-Out Attacker -Heatran can Protect on the Hi-Jump Kick, and Slowbro Walls
  • Choice Scarf / Choice Band -Slowbro

Ani091MS.png

Cloyster:

• Shell Smash -Heatran + Slowbro

Ani473MS.png

Mamoswine:

• Physical Attacker -Slowbro + Lucario

Ani555MS.png

Darmanitan:

• Choice Scarf -Slowbro

Ani641MS.png

Tornadus:

• Rain Abuser -Tyranitar

Defensive Threats
248MS.png
Tyranitar:

• Specially Defensive -Tyranitar + Lucario

Ani479WMS.png
Rotom-W:

• Standard -Celebi

Ani598MS.png
Ferrothorn:

• Standard -Heatran + Lucario + Celebi + Tyranitar

Ani186MS.png
Politoed:

• Defensive -Celebi and to an extent, Slowbro

Ani472MS.png
Gliscor:

• Swords Dance -Celebi + Slowbro
  • Substitute + Protect -Celebi + Slowbro
  • AcroBat -Celebi + Slowbro
  • Defensive -Celebi

Ani485MS.png
Heatran:

• Specially Defensive -Tyranitar + Lucario

Ani385MS.png
Jirachi:

• Specially Defensive -Heatran + Celebi at +6 lololol

Ani227MS.png
Skarmory:

• Physically Defensive Spiker -Heatran
  • Specially Defensive Spiker -Heatran

Ani038MS.png
Ninetales:

• Specially Defensive -Heatran

Ani251MS.png
Celebi:

• Physically Defensive -Heatran

Ani205MS.png
Forretress:

• Physically Defensive Spiker -Heatran
  • Specially Defensive Spiker -Heatran

Ani130MS.png
Gyarados:

• RestTalk -Heatran + Slowbro + Tyranitar + Celebi

Ani593MS.png
Jellicent:

• Utility Counter -Tyranitar + Celebi + Lucario

Ani073MS.png
Tentacruel:

• Toxic Spikes -Celebi

Ani423MS.png
Gastrodon:

• Tank -Celebi

Ani196MS.png
Espeon:

• Dual Screens -Tyranitar
  • Baton Pass -Uhh, if speed boost is past on, then i don't even know. Hahaha

Ani242MS.png
Blissey:

• Support -Lucario

Ani134MS.png
Vaporeon:

• Wish Support -Celebi

Ani380MS.png
Latias:

• Support -Tyranitar + Heatran

Ani437MS.png
Bronzong:

• Tank -Heatran + Lucario + Celebi
  • Dual Screens -Heatran + Lucario + Celebi

Ani260MS.png
Swampert:

• Defensive -Celebi

Ani151MS.png
Mew:

• Stallbreaker -Heatran + Lucario + Tyranitar

Ani080MS.png
Slowbro:

• Tank -Celebi + Lucario

Ani195MS.png
Quagsire:

• Curse -Celebi
  • Specially Defensive -Celebi
  • Physically Defensive -Celebi

Exportable
Tyranitar (F) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 76 HP / 252 SAtk / 180 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Nasty Plot
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psychic

Slowbro (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Psychic
- Scald
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

Lucario (F) @ Air Balloon
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- ExtremeSpeed

Heatran (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Protect
- Roar

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Volt Switch
- Toxic Spikes

Last edited:

StonE EdgE

Brock n' Roll
I would suggest Magnezone to take out any steels that try to mooch off of your sandstorm. I don't remember the EVs, but I used one with HP Fire, thunderbolt, substitue, and Signal Beam. You could also use lock on/ Zap Cannon on it, too.

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
You post this team again >.>

Anyway, Heatran can wall your Celebi. Replace Psychic or HP > Earth Power

I would suggest Magnezone to take out any steels that try to mooch off of your sandstorm. I don't remember the EVs, but I used one with HP Fire, thunderbolt, substitue, and Signal Beam. You could also use lock on/ Zap Cannon on it, too.

Lol, i really have no problems with Steel types.
They all either day by Heatran, Luke, or Scarf TTar.

You post this team again >.>

Anyway, Heatran can wall your Celebi. Replace Psychic or HP > Earth Power
Posted again cause i deleted for funsies

Non-Scarf Heatran loses to Lucario, so no need to change anything on Celebi cause Psychic lets me KO things such as Tentacruel or at +2, it can KO Dnite after rocks. HP Fire also lets me KO opposing Celebi and Non-Scarf Scizors, and other things it can hit for SE

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
This team is weak to Conkeldurr. Slowbro doesn't counter it very well and Celebi will die eventually.

+1 Conkeldurr's Payback vs Your Celebi - 497 damage 1HKO
Your Celebi's Psychic vs Conkeldurr - 377 2HKO

EDITED IN:
+1 Conkeldurr's Stone Edge vs Your Slowbro - 140 3HKO
Slowbro's Psychic vs COnkeldurr - 126 3HKO

Assuming you switch in the 'counter' straight after it's sent in. You can then KO it with something else but w/e, celebi is your only check to certain things. If Conk is on a HO team you're dead.

Told you this team was bad (well it's not too bad but you get what I mean). Also I think mono is with only one type and 3:3 is with 3 of one type lol...

EDIT: OK, I was wrong, but if your slowbro is taunted then you're hopeless, and as I said if on a HO then it could do a few more bulk ups then KO.

Last edited:
This team is weak to Conkeldurr. Slowbro doesn't counter it very well and Celebi will die eventually.

+1 Conkeldurr's Payback vs Your Celebi - 497 damage 1HKO
Your Celebi's Psychic vs Conkeldurr - 377 2HKO

EDITED IN:
+1 Conkeldurr's Stone Edge vs Your Slowbro - 140 3HKO
Slowbro's Psychic vs COnkeldurr - 126 3HKO

Assuming you switch in the 'counter' straight after it's sent in. You can then KO it with something else but w/e, celebi is your only check to certain things. If Conk is on a HO team you're dead.

Told you this team was bad (well it's not too bad but you get what I mean). Also I think mono is with only one type and 3:3 is with 3 of one type lol...

EDIT: OK, I was wrong, but if your slowbro is taunted then you're hopeless, and as I said if on a HO then it could do a few more bulk ups then KO.

LOL!
Team is bad, that's why you got 5-0'D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, if you woulda ran Calcs correctly:
252 SpAtk Celebi Psychic vs 120 HP/136 SpDef Conkeldurr: 83.46% - 98.43%
Entry hazards damage: 23
After entry hazards: 341 - 398 (89.5% - 104.46%)
31.25% chance to OHKO

4 SpAtk Slowbro Psychic vs 120 HP/136 SpDef Conkeldurr: 60.63% - 71.65%
Entry hazards damage: 23
After entry hazards: 254 - 296 (66.67% - 77.69%)
2 hits to KO (with Leftovers)

LinksOcarina

The true master
First, the name is terrible, but I think you know that. Now lets see...

Overall a decent team, you thought it out real well, but it does have a few weaknesses.

For one, Dugtrio can revenge kill Heatran and Tyranitar with realative ease. To a lesser extant Forrettress too. Priority moves, STAB earthquake with a life orb boost and high speed nature EV spread outspeeds Heatran and makes Roar a moot point, and getting hit with a 4x weakness STAB Earthquake is not fun, even if it's weaker than most. Tyranitar might get the drop due to the scarf, but that really depends on the type of Dugtrio you are fighting.

Dark type moves and pokemon will give you trouble too. Opposing Tyranitars can STAB Crunch and Pursuit Celebi and Slowbro, and be immune to their STAB phychics. You also need to watch out for Dark types that creep up into OU every so often; Honchkrow comes to mind because it has a bit more speed, can be life-orb or scarfed and has Sucker Punch as priority, totally neutering both of them with a supereffective STAB hit. It may be weak to rocks, but don't underestimate it, especially if the rocks arent on the field.

Speaking of which, Bulky Ghosts form a problem too. Cofagrigus, Jellicent and Dusclops can wall most of the team. Lucario is totally defensless against them, and Forretress can't really do much damage either bar a volt switch on Jellicent. Pain Split will be a major problem, as will Will o'wisp if it's spread around enough, halving attacks and crippling some of the pokemon. Chandelure is also a problem because of STAB fire and access to heat wave, it can rip through two of the three steel types no problem, along with Celebi, and can have a nasty surprise waiting for Slowbro if it's switched in.

Lastly, Pranksters will be an issue too. If a Whimsicott or Tornadus spreads thunder wave, sleep powder, taunt and encore to the right pokemon, they will effectively be useless until a switch. Be cautious of this.

Overall, not too bad, but watch out for the weaknesses above and if need be, change up accordingly.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
LOL!
Team is bad, that's why you got 5-0'D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 5-0ed due to crappy playing because I was tired and plus that was a test team.

Sorry that I didn't factor in entry hazard damage, but still, conk will do some damage and if it gets a bulk up done then a 31% chance isn't great and conk outspeeds your slowbro so if that's worn down it will have a 70% chance of getting through celebi leaving you weak to several things...

I'm saying this team isn't great. Doesn't mean you can't be good at prediction.

Last edited:
I got 5-0ed due to crappy playing because I was tired and plus that was a test team.

Sorry that I didn't factor in entry hazard damage, but still, conk will do some damage and if it gets a bulk up done then a 31% chance isn't great and conk outspeeds your slowbro so if that's worn down it will have a 70% chance of getting through celebi leaving you weak to several things...

Mhhhm. Ok. Lol

+2 payback doesn't even KO slowbro. I usually come in on a bulk up or drain punch and 2hko or ohko with either slowbro or cele.

Make a good team and 6-0 me then!!!!!!!! Lol
Honestly, I don't think you should call my team "bad," "not great," etc etc, until you beat me....

Cometk

west side
helo u may enjoy hav9njg an offensive team but i am here 2 tell u that offens is not a good stratejy . i will tell u why.

1st, i thik that it can lose to other teams easliy becoz it is not much defens..e u can fiz this wih ammonguss, he is great 4 abosrbing water and dark attacks.

2dn drop heatran he only dies to ground attack and bulky i svery dum becaus u still die from ground attack.

3 there are better team scematicks u can use like heavy defens or trickster pokemo.

helo u may enjoy hav9njg an offensive team but i am here 2 tell u that offens is not a good stratejy . i will tell u why.

1st, i thik that it can lose to other teams easliy becoz it is not much defens..e u can fiz this wih ammonguss, he is great 4 abosrbing water and dark attacks.

2dn drop heatran he only dies to ground attack and bulky i svery dum becaus u still die from ground attack.

3 there are better team scematicks u can use like heavy defens or trickster pokemo.

Best rate ever...
i'll take your opinions into consideration Almighty Cometk!

-Zane-

Champion
Your team seems non-Choice Terrakion weak. Good thing no one uses that

wow ur amazingly funny

i Lol'd at this guy hahahahhaha
anyways the team can be raped so much by scarf landorus seeing as slowbro is your only check to it and im not gunna put the calc in for that because i am way too lazy so gl with that. But like i said before just stick wth team medicham...

epicdrill

Lucario is soooo good!. It allows me to check things like Heatran and Jellicent, something that Scizor can't do. At +2, not a lot of thing's can take a Close Combat or Crunch besides Gliscor.

Doesnt make sense. it doesnt have crunch. y do u talk about crunch giving u coverage? IT DOESNT HAVE CRUNCH!!!!!

zerofield

i miss miror
if slowbro decides to go down, mixape rapes you. as a solution to this, im going to say: dont let possibly the most important part of your defensive core die. that should fix your problem.

glitched up six-move mixape with electric v-create 6-0s

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.

Introduction

Hello, my Steel-Mono team that I mad for funsies and for the CC League. I've managed to peak at rank 24 I think, with a total of 1432 Ladder Points, Here's some Proof. This team does pretty well at playing against today's metagame, but only losing to a few threats and some bad matchups. Well, that's all I have to say. Onwards to the team!

At A Glance

Tyranitar.png
Celebi.png
Slowbro.png
Lucario.png
Heatran.png
Forretress.png

The Team

Tyranitar.png

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
Moveset: Crunch | Pursuit | Superpower | Stone Edge

ScarfTar is really underrated in this metagame and is really a beast. It's able to check some of the top special attackers such as Lati@s, Starmie, and the genies, all common on Drizzle teams. ScarfTar also gives me an early advantage against DS Shell Smash teams as they'll usually lead with Espeon in the hopes of getting screens up only to be outsped and OHKOd. Sun basically has no chance unless they run the rare Sub Chandelure to lure me in.
Ice beam might be of some benefit since it could surprise pesky gliscors and outrun non scarf landorus, so try using that over pursuit/crunch.

Celebi.png

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 76 HP | 252 SAtk | 182 Spd
Nature: Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
Moveset: Nasty Plot | Giga Drain | Hidden Power [Fire] | Psychic

Celebi acts as a my offensive-defensive glue. Celebi does make a fine sweeper with nasty plot + great coverage and makes a fine defensive sponge to water-type moves from rain teams. It's a cool pokemon to use with natural cure meaning it won't be discouraged after its been paralyzed or something. Giga drain + Psychic + Hp fire provide optimal coverage.

I like the onion like that.

Slowbro.png

Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP | 252 Def | 4 SAtk
Moveset: Psychic | Scald | Thunder Wave | Slack Off

With a fine-tuned Slowbro in the newer generation, feast your eyes on one of the most annoying physical walls to exist. Slowbro acts as my back-up water-type attack sponge because you're bound to have troubles in a tier filled with rain. I've grown to love slowbro due to its ability to check so many physical threats and provide paralysis support. I would list all of the physical threat slowbro checks.
nothing wrong here, just watch out for tspikes getting the wrong target :(

Lucario.png

Lucario is soooo good!. It allows me to check things like Heatran and Jellicent, something that Scizor can't do. At +2, not a lot of thing's can take a Close Combat or Ice Punch besides Bulky Psychics and Bulky Ghosts
Sure beats shucka Lucario from gen 4.

Heatran.png

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP | 252 SDef | 4 Spd
Nature: Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
Moveset: Stealth Rock | Lava Plume | Protect | Roar

Specially defensive Heatran is a brilliant pokemon in general at the moment, as it just works beautifully against so many of the pokemon that give this team trouble, as well as being an incredible answer to any sun team that doesn’t have a Dugtrio. With the amount of switches Heatran can force along with Roar and all three hazards, it can be incredibly difficult to play against, and makes postponing the likes of Ferrothorn and Forretress getting hazards up for as long as possible much easier.
good glue, he saves forretress very well!
Forretress.png

EVs: 252 HP | 252 Def | 4 SDef
Moveset: Spikes | Rapid Spin | Volt Switch | Toxic Spikes

Forretress is often overlooked in BW due to tough competition in the forms of Skarmory and Ferrothorn, who can both set-up Spikes as well as take on Sand teams and Rain teams respectively. However, Forretress still has its advantages; namely Toxic Spikes and Rapid Spin. However, without recovery, it is far from the ideal check to these threats, as it gets worn down quite quickly by even their resisted Dragon-type attacks. I decided to go with a purely physically defensive EV spread and nature, just so that Outrage-locked Dragons are doing as little damage as possible.
Dual purpose is always good in a team.
Conclusion
Overall this team has been so good. It has to be one of the Sandstorm teams I've ever made. Thank you all for reading this.

Changes will be in Bold
Only one change that I could suggest :)

Darquese

^Don't need relaxed nature on forretress (sense Rapid Spin is doing **** anyway) if your not doing gyro ball so keep it impish help out speed a few things.