• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steel Sensations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Where did you get those User bars? I would like to have a Custom made one..

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Cool, Thanks. I messaged him about it.

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
How many members are there so far? I didn't see any others but they may have not posted in this thread..

Hpboy7

The Medic
Gahh, how much stuff do you have to do before people want to join your clan?!
Technically, you're the first

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Gahh, how much stuff do you have to do before people want to join your clan?!
Technically, you're the first

Wow, That's a first (Lol, Punz). What do you mean about how much stuff you have to do? Just stressed about how no one is joining?

Hpboy7

The Medic
A little, yeah, I've been open for about a week, and you're the only one (no offense) to reply and actually join.

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
No offense taken. I am actually a little excited to be your first. I will not disappoint. I swear. I am a very strong trainer in game wise. I barely lose battles. I may lose one Pokemon (Sometimes Aggron, Unfortunately..). I beat most of the Single Battle Subway in Pokemon White.

Hpboy7

The Medic
No offense taken. I am actually a little excited to be your first. I will not disappoint. I swear. I am a very strong trainer in game wise. I barely lose battles. I may lose one Pokemon (Sometimes Aggron, Unfortunately..). I beat most of the Single Battle Subway in Pokemon White.

Well, it's good to have confident battlers here. Thanks

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Of course. No clans succeed without powerful members.

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
We are at the top of the list, Third one in the list and no one bothers clicking? The views haven't gone up much.

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Yep. I gotta retrieve Aggron from the Pokemon Dream World first, I was getting some good stuff. What's your highest level Pokemon? Aggron is my highest, he's at 91 right now.

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Yes, I do. My gamertag is: XxXxStRyKeRxXx
And I got my DS, so uh, I'm outmatched right now..
Are you and me fighting? Or Will be do one of the Battle Subways?

Hpboy7

The Medic
Yes, I do. My gamertag is: XxXxStRyKeRxXx
And I got my DS, so uh, I'm outmatched right now..
Are you and me fighting? Or Will be do one of the Battle Subways?

when do you wan to have a test battle? whenever works for me

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Now? I got a couple of hours anyway.
I don't know how to do WiFi stuff, so you'll have to guide me to it.

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Oh right, Lol. Here it is: 0132-1954-6423

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Something happened to Aggron while I left him at the Dream World..
He went down a few levels.. I'm seriously confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.