• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steel Sensations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hpboy7

The Medic
Username:Satori (X in Black
Friend Code:I don't have DS-Accessible internet atm
Who reccomended you to the clan: You....
Favorite Pokemon:TBH IDK... Probably Dewott

Welcome Satori!
Thanks for joining! Really appreciate that you chose this clan! Go ahead and put the klink userbar in your sig if you want and once again, thanks

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Cool, Another member! Sweet. Hopefully we get even more.

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Cool, you're online now. What's up?

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Oh, I'm staying home for the day, dentist appointment today.

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Well, I'll be here watching over the thread, to see if anyone else wants to join.

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
I don't I have a couple of months left. Lucky you.

Hpboy7

The Medic
What? when do you get out? that really sucks. and if anyone joins the clan while i'm gone, just welcome them and i'll get back to you guys asap

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
I get out In the middle of June. I will welcome them. I can take care of things. (I hope..)

Hpboy7

The Medic
lol, you'll be fine. i'll be back on after school, but i have to go do something tonight so i won't be on all day

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Alright, I will be leveling up my Pokemon and settling my Pokemon Team. I only need two more that must be settled, but I can't get Trapinch..

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
*Bump* Keeping this thread alive..

Satori

ʮɳȿʈɵҏҏɐɓʟɝ
Thanks :p Hopefully I can get a few people to join, but I'm not that well known yet :p

Satori

ʮɳȿʈɵҏҏɐɓʟɝ
Just a suggestion but you may want to ask gladeshadow to change the colour of the writin or the part that blocks of sensations and Klink because its hard to see with the white ellipse in the way
Edit: Just realized its on all of them so you may want to ask him to edit it or something.. I can barely read Steel Sensations

Last edited:

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
I can see the lettering, but not what it says, maybe he should change the lettering to a different coloring.

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
By the way, what's your friend code? I'll give you mine after I post this.

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Hey, Welcome back. My Aggron got stronger. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.