• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steel Sensations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hpboy7

The Medic
Welcome to the clan dbs! go ahead and put the klink userbar in your signature and i'll go update the front page

Heraszor

Username: Heraszor in serebii/BETO in pokemon
Friend Code:1162-9686-7424
Who reccomended you to the clan:no one
Favorite Pokemon: well, i loooove steel types, so : Aggron,beldum,metang,metagross,escavalier,bisharp,scizor,empoleon,lucario,heatran, durant and heracross

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Username: Heraszor in serebii/BETO in pokemon
Friend Code:1162-9686-7424
Who reccomended you to the clan:no one
Favorite Pokemon: well, i loooove steel types, so : Aggron,beldum,metang,metagross,escavalier,bisharp,scizor,empoleon,lucario,heatran, durant and heracross

Welcome to the clan Heraszor! Glad you decided to join the Steel Sensations. Just put the Klink rank in your sig, it is found on the first page, first post.
Also my Friend Code is now in the Bar below the Aggron picture. You may register me into all of your ''Pal Pads''

Last edited:

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
*Bump* Keeping the thread alive.

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Alright, I might lose though, my pokemon really aren't all the way settled. But I'll try.

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Nevermind, my sister won't give it up. She says she's on an important part, but she's just running around doing nothing. Wait an hour or two, My White friend code is in the Userbar with Aggron in it. With my name.

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
We seriously need to stop ''chatting'' in this thread. I know it keeps us up to the top of the list but we each could take turns bumping it up.

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
I'm on the chat. Go on whenever I was just about to make a chat. Lol.

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Hpboy7, I suggest making a new thread specifically for new members? And we can use the chat?

SoopahScizor

The Master of Scizor
Username:Cameron
Friend Code:Whites not working, Ill get back to you w/ the code.
Who reccomended you to the clan:Iron
Favorite Pokemon:Scizor

Plz reply. I want to join. I really like steel types

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Welcome to the clan Cameron! Thanks for joining! Put the Klink rank in your sig. It is found on the first page, first post.

Iron

Master of Bossgodora

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Yay, The Pawniard rank? I'll put it and change it if it's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.