1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Steel type fan club

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Peter Harrison, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Peter Harrison

Peter Harrison New Member

Welcome! This is a thread for all Steel-type fans to discuss Steel-type pokémon, moves, trainers and everything in-between.

Rules:
    1. No spamming
    2. No bashing other members
    3. No plagiarized stuff
    4. No innapropriate stuff

Question : Who is your favorite steel type Pokemon and why?

Peter

2. Colt45

Colt45 Cobalt

I guess Steelix is my favorite steel type Pokemon, the OG. He can take any physical hit, even Close Combat. Embodies what the steel type stands for with that monstrous defense stat. Ferrothorn is also up there (possibly tied with Steelix honestly) because it's got a great design, and it's been very good to me competitively, i.e., it's great when I use it, but I don't have much problem stopping it when it goes against me; on the rare occasions it does stop me, I just go "that's muh boy."

3. Manchee

Manchee extra toasty

Aww I'd love to join! Steel-types are my favorite for sure. My favorite of all of them would be Aggron, I think it's so beautiful and I will never get over how fantastic its mega evolution is! Close second favorites are Mawile, Ferrothorn, Jirachi, Steelix.

4. Colt45

Colt45 Cobalt

Mega Aggron's great. Filter is an incredible ability.

5. shoz999

shoz999 Master of Disguise!

Steel-types are my favorite types. They are absolutely broken in TCG lol and one of the more OP types due to their great defensive abilities and decent attack. My favorite however, that's a tough one. Klingklang is one of my favorites! I like it's limited but awesome playstyle, a great counter against Mimikyu.

6. KenzeyEevee

KenzeyEevee The Realistic male Eevee

I also like steel types, they have powerfull moves. The only sad things is that they are slow most of the time. Bisharp is my favorite. Its cool and has some powerfull moves.