• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steel type fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Harrison

Welcome! This is a thread for all Steel-type fans to discuss Steel-type pokémon, moves, trainers and everything in-between.

Rules:
1. No spamming
2. No bashing other members
3. No plagiarized stuff
4. No innapropriate stuff

Question : Who is your favorite steel type Pokemon and why?

Peter

Colt45

Cobalt
I guess Steelix is my favorite steel type Pokemon, the OG. He can take any physical hit, even Close Combat. Embodies what the steel type stands for with that monstrous defense stat. Ferrothorn is also up there (possibly tied with Steelix honestly) because it's got a great design, and it's been very good to me competitively, i.e., it's great when I use it, but I don't have much problem stopping it when it goes against me; on the rare occasions it does stop me, I just go "that's muh boy."

Manchee

extra toasty
Aww I'd love to join! Steel-types are my favorite for sure. My favorite of all of them would be Aggron, I think it's so beautiful and I will never get over how fantastic its mega evolution is! Close second favorites are Mawile, Ferrothorn, Jirachi, Steelix.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Steel-types are my favorite types. They are absolutely broken in TCG lol and one of the more OP types due to their great defensive abilities and decent attack. My favorite however, that's a tough one. Klingklang is one of my favorites! I like it's limited but awesome playstyle, a great counter against Mimikyu.

D

Deleted member 384931

I also like steel types, they have powerfull moves. The only sad things is that they are slow most of the time. Bisharp is my favorite. Its cool and has some powerfull moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.