• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steel-Type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrie Chapin

The Queen of Meep
Username: Carrie Chapin
Favorite Steel-Type Pokémon:Lucario/Skarmory
Why do you like Steel-Types:[/B I hate fairy types and like bashing them with gurders.

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
Username: sunshinemasterking
Favorite Steel-Type Pokémon: Skarmory
Why do you like Steel-Types:
they are tanks and I guess we have to say Scizor

Last edited:

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Wow, sorry I haven't been contributing much!
Welcome new members!
The new Mega Steel types?
They're amazing!
All of them are slow, but they fair well if passed Agility, bar MAggron
MLucario, MScizor, and MMawile all rely on a Swords Dance boost to bring them up to par and wreak havoc.
If anything, MScizor and MMawile would do well in Rain with any lower-tiered Swift Swimmer in Doubles (Beartic especially).

Have other wishful Mega Evos been discussed yet?

BugPokemonMaster316

Username: Carrie Chapin
Favorite Steel-Type Pokémon:Lucario/Skarmory
Why do you like Steel-Types:[/B I hate fairy types and like bashing them with gurders.

Username: sunshinemasterking
Favorite Steel-Type Pokémon: Skarmory
Why do you like Steel-Types:
they are tanks and I guess we have to say Scizor
Welcome to the club guys!

Wow, sorry I haven't been contributing much!
Welcome new members!
The new Mega Steel types?
They're amazing!
All of them are slow, but they fair well if passed Agility, bar MAggron
MLucario, MScizor, and MMawile all rely on a Swords Dance boost to bring them up to par and wreak havoc.
If anything, MScizor and MMawile would do well in Rain with any lower-tiered Swift Swimmer in Doubles (Beartic especially).

Have other wishful Mega Evos been discussed yet?
Not yet. I'd really love to see a Mega Steelix. It's Defense and Special Defense could gain large boosts, and maybe it could become Steel/Dragon. That'd give it only 2 weaknesses, Fighting and Ground.
Honestly though, I couldn't see GF dropping Ground and giving it Dragon, but I can hope. Even it retained it's typing, the added bulk would make a very good wall, that could also dish out some decent damage.

Third shiny, PumpKaboo. Hopeing for fourth to be Relicanth.

You were not accepted when you made this post, therefore, you receive a strike. Also, your post was off topic. I would usually give you another strike, but since you're new, I'll cut you some slack.

Chalis

Victorious
Rock Paper Scizors! Username: Machamp-X Favorite steel type: Mawile! Reason why i like steel type pokemon: They all look cool and usually have high attack and defense. And the Steel type include Mawile!

BugPokemonMaster316

Rock Paper Scizors! Username: Machamp-X Favorite steel type: Mawile! Reason why i like steel type pokemon: They all look cool and usually have high attack and defense. And the Steel type include Mawile!

Welcome to the club! Feel free to join in on our current discussion about Mega Evolutions of Steel Types that we would like to see!

Chalis

Victorious
Id love to see Mega Steelix. Itd probably be awesome.

Carrie Chapin

The Queen of Meep
I am angry with the friend that told me to post and that I had been accepted. He said to talk about the shiny, I'm sorry. Anyway... I think a Mega-Skarmory would be nice although he might not need one.

BugPokemonMaster316

I am angry with the friend that told me to post and that I had been accepted. He said to talk about the shiny, I'm sorry. Anyway... I think a Mega-Skarmory would be nice although he might not need one.

Well, let's not dwell on the past. Anyway, Mega Skarmory would probably pull of a Steel/Dragon better than Steelix. It already has hazards, and could use some more bulk. It would actually be able to live longer due to this typing. Electric and Fire moves would not be resisted and do neutral damage respectively. It would actually give your opponent trouble on deciding what to do and predict your next move. If they go for an Electric attack, you can go Mega, but there is the chance that they may use a Ground move in prediction of the Mega.

Carrie Chapin

The Queen of Meep
Dialga would have a nice rival if Skarmory got a mega. Skarmory's speed and attack would probably be increased as well.

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
Well, let's not dwell on the past. Anyway, Mega Skarmory would probably pull of a Steel/Dragon better than Steelix. It already has hazards, and could use some more bulk. It would actually be able to live longer due to this typing. Electric and Fire moves would not be resisted and do neutral damage respectively. It would actually give your opponent trouble on deciding what to do and predict your next move. If they go for an Electric attack, you can go Mega, but there is the chance that they may use a Ground move in prediction of the Mega.

yeah that would be hard to predict I think it would be one of the better megas for that fact that you don't know what it will do but if it got the new type it would need to learn some dragon type moves but I think it should keep its ability sturdy is really good it gives it a free focus sash and lets it have that over other mega right now I don't believe and mega has sturdy so it should keep its ability

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
I would love to see a mega Forortress. (please mind the spelling)

I think that would be very interesting, especially in its defense.

(I also realized I forgot to say scizor when I joined, Sorry BPM)

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Wait, why not?

Username: Akanjão
Favorite Steel-Type Pokémon: Skarmory and Aggron
Why do you like Steel-Types: What not to like 'em? They are so well designed, it surprises me! Plus, they are that useful type in most situations. But I probably like more the fact they're very well designed. There's not much which I don't like. Maybe Forrestress, but I still quite like him! They also remind me of robots, which I love so much!

BugPokemonMaster316

Wait, why not?

Username: Akanjão
Favorite Steel-Type Pokémon: Skarmory and Aggron
Why do you like Steel-Types: What not to like 'em? They are so well designed, it surprises me! Plus, they are that useful type in most situations. But I probably like more the fact they're very well designed. There's not much which I don't like. Maybe Forrestress, but I still quite like him! They also remind me of robots, which I love so much!

Welcome to the club! Feel free to grab a userbar from the OP!

Looks like it's time for a new topic:

What is your opinion on the new Steel-Type Pokémon introduce in Gen 6?

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
I finally transferred my lv100 Scizor and have been sweeping ever since!!!

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
Welcome to the club! Feel free to grab a userbar from the OP!

Looks like it's time for a new topic:

What is your opinion on the new Steel-Type Pokémon introduce in Gen 6?
I like most if the new steal types , all of them are good in some way ( design stats and so on)
I finally transferred my lv100 Scizor and have been sweeping ever since!!!
I left my 100 scozor in white 2 for now

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
I like them. Specially Aegislash! And Klefki is cute, plus annoying! But not much of a problem. I just think we should have more. Maybe now is time for a Steel/Poison...
Aren't the Honedge family and Klefki the only Gen 6 Steel-types? Also, I have an idea for a Steel/Poison Pokémon which is basically a quadruped clad in lead armour.

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
Wow this thread has been inactive........

Status
Not open for further replies.