• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steeling Peace of Mind! (578)

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Getting hit by a hefty ball of goop mid-flight would knock you back regardless of what your type is.

Good point, and I guess getting acid in your eyes wouldn't help much either.

PsYcOjOhNnY

The Great Stickman!
I really enjoyed the showcase of most of the steel types. Either Briefly or for a while, like steelix and aggron. It was cool to aslo just stick to those types and have them cross over to the ones that share that typing. I hope the writers have another episode that effects another type we dont usually see alot of, cough water, grass cough. Maybe one where all types of dark pokemon are bugging out or something i dunno.....Good episode though and really psyched for next weeks!

HoennMaster

He will be! It showed him walking up to Mars in the preview for next week!

No it didn't, it just showed him talking. Unless that was in the Pokémon sunday preview.

Hihiroshi

<- Waifu
I really like the episode it had a big Clifhanger in Lucario being possesed. Overral I like how so many steel types appear and was very glad that Scizor appeared even if was just seconds but the aura plot has to end already because i'm tired of hearing it.

I didn't exactly love this episode as much as I'd been hoping for, especially for all the hype built up around it. Yes, it was good, and nice to have a cliffhanger. But I find the complete lack of any reference to Sir Aaron in either of the episodes a little unsettling.

cloudk

hates you.
With no knowledge of the Japanese language, watching this episode made me feel kinda iffy. The steel types running amok is mildly amusing though. Currently waiting for the US to air this.

FlameRose

This episode was awesome! Loved seeing Mars again, Riley had a pretty good dubbed voice, and I liked how they left us in a cliffhanger.

BTW, does anyone know the title of the music that was playing when Ash and co. discovered what TG was doing?

Rex Kamex

^ It's against the rules to ask for something like that, I'm afraid. (Sorry, that was in response to what ilovepokemon888 had said).

I didn't exactly love this episode as much as I'd been hoping for, especially for all the hype built up around it. Yes, it was good, and nice to have a cliffhanger. But I find the complete lack of any reference to Sir Aaron in either of the episodes a little unsettling.

Actually, I do wish they made a reference to Sir Aaron. Not in a way that screamed a message that said, "Watch the Lucario movie or you'll have no idea what we're talking about!" But in a way that Ash is familliar with a guy named Sir Aaron. So it's a way that the movie is referenced but that you don't have to actually see it to understand the reference.

Anyway, I'm glad that PUSA kept many moments of silence in this episode (I just hope they were all in the original, though), but I wish they used more Japanese music. I did like that they used that BGM from the Manaphy movie near the end of the episode (that's the music you're thinking of, FlameRose, but I don't know the title of it), and the music that played when Lucario was being posessed and all that was a piece I haven't heard in years. (Is that from a movie too? If so, I'm guessing the Mewtwo one, but I could be wrong.)

Something tells me that the next episode will be more exciting...

Dattebayo

Banned
It sure is nice that we have another episode featuring Lucario, and not to mention Riley's appearance. I was suspecting Team Galactic to be in the episode like they did in the games and I guessed it right. Can't wait for part 2 to see what happens next and watching more of Lucario in action after becoming a victim of those sound waves that causes steel types to go berserk.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
I loved the fact that Barry wanted to fine Team Rocket after he clearly violated them.

Anyway, this was a good episode. There were some intense moments in this episode with all the Steel Pokemon destroying everything. So there's a good explanation as to why Lucario wasn't affected (initially at least). Can't wait to see what happens next, although it will have to be a little bit.

I already watched this episode when it came out in Japan, so I really don't have any complaints. As long as the lovely Team Galactic is in it, I'm set. ahahahaa. 8D

But yeah. Mars was so cute. Acting all evil and cocky, but still sounding so young and very under-aged. I can't wait for next week though, because I'm more excited for that one.

And yeah, I was upset when I first watched this episode, about having no reference to Sir Aaron from the Lucario movie. WTH. x___x I hate when they do **** like that.

But woo. This episode had pretty much all I needed. Mars, Jun, Riley, sexy TG grunties. And yeah. :3 love it.

Linkdarkside

the episode was good

I really liked the scene were the steel Pokemon were attacking and Aggron come from the ground and pwn Steelix and Riley and Lucario come to the rescue.

and Heracross new voice sucks.

Blaziryu

Yo, Lucario was effin awesome in this episode. He beat the sh*t out of that Aggron w/ Close Combat. I'm disappointed w/ Barry's performance in this episode. It made him look like a washout like effin TR. Still, this episode was great!

milenadrg

Hm, interesting episode... Team Galactic reappearing and Riley was sooo cool! :D
Barry and the background music when he was flying on his Heracross were funny...
And Ash thinks buy talking to those Pokemon and jumping on their attack that he can stop those Steel Pokemon being in rage? Man...
And that stupid Aura again...

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
I don't know why, but after waiting for this episode like crazy ,after watching it I felt a big disappointment ,they cut the music from the movie when it was perfect and I believed that music meant something, but they cut it .thing 2 Riley voice I don't like it at all
it's horrible I liked more his Japanese voice , well I'm being and spoiled brat , gotta have used to it lol, overall great episode , can't wait for the next one :)

anyone knows the name of the English voice actor that dubbed Riley?

Netbug009

Poor Lucario! D:

Ooh, unexpected two-parter (yeah, I didn't read any info on this one, though I knew Riley was showing up at some point.) I like this one a lot so far.

Torpoleon

I really like this episode. It was fun and great to begin the Iron Isladn Two Parter Arc.

Tf5174

I wanted to see ash get beaten up by steel pokemon for the LULZ.
but hoping for part 2 will be good.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Great episode today! Lucarios appearance has the original Pokemon music playing. Sweet! :D

Mars is just that cute and sinister ever passing minute. Glad she's back!