• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steeling Peace of Mind! (578)

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
I really liked this episode. I didn't mind the dialogue, there was more Pokemon action than a lot of episodes, they showed a lot of Pokemon we haven't seen in a while, Barry!, Riley and his Lucario, Aura, and the list goes on.

Plus this episode made me laugh. Like when the gang was running towards the boats and Jesse was all confident that they'd be getting on the boat for Chocovine and then at the last second they turn and go the other way.

I know that a lot of people are getting tired of aura, but I can't get enough of it. I really wish Ash would have mentined his link to aura at least once in this episode, but oh well.

The only things that could have made this episode better would have been Ash getting his by a rampaging steel type as he tried to stop them by shouting at them and a random appearance of Paul.

This episode gets a 9/10

AstralEon

The one and only.
Great episode.

Nice to see lots of Pokes in this one, mainly steel types but still good.

I'm starting to get annoyed how Ash tries to be heroic by standing in front of raging Pokes.....

I love seeing Barry being Barry. Just makes me laugh.

Aura is getting over rated now but its still coming in good. I too did wonder why Lucario wasn't effected by the rays at the beginning.

Nice cliff hanger. Lusting to see the part 2 episode now.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was really good. It was one of the best and exciting episodes I've seen in a while. Can't wait to see the second part of the episode.

victreebel007

Thought the the episode was good, I liked Rileys voice I had a suspicion that PUSA would screw it up but looks like I was wrong, loved the steel pokemon appearences.

Rex Kamex

This episode was awesome! Loved seeing Mars again, Riley had a pretty good dubbed voice, and I liked how they left us in a cliffhanger.

BTW, does anyone know the title of the music that was playing when Ash and co. discovered what TG was doing?

Based on where it plays in the Manaphy movie, and based on the titles of the soundtrack songs, I think it's the one called, "Save the Temple!!" But I could be wrong... If I am, it's probably the one before it, "Sinking Temple."

Rosemary said:
they cut the music from the movie when it was perfect and I believed that music meant something, but they cut it .thing 2 Riley voice I don't like it at all

Wait... do you mean they stopped the music before it ended, or they didn't use the music at all in the dub?

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Wait... do you mean they stopped the music before it ended, or they didn't use the music at all in the dub?

They didn't used the music at all in the dub, it was substituted for other.

ash_forever

Greatest Hero
Finally I'm getting to comment on this episode (I was invited to a party yesterday, so, unfortunately, I couldn't watch it until now)

Actually, I haven't got much to add, as some of you already noticed quite rightly that this week's episode had been intense and action packed. As far as I'm concerned, it was nearly flawless and I wouldn't be honest, if I was searching for something to criticize.

First of all, we got to see Lucario again, one of my most favorite Pokemon and generally one of the most epic Pokemon as well. Lucario alone would have made my day, but additionally we saw the debut of a new, awesome, and hopefully heroic character: Riley! I do hope that after the Iron Island-episodes, I'll be able to add him to my list of the most impressive and powerful trainers we've encountered in the Anime. This list contains such great charaters' names like Lance, Brandon, Wallace and of course my most admired Queen Cynthia and my personal example Ash himself.

Like ShinyAeon, I also like it if Ash and Co. more or less voluntarily team up with the Rockets. This, let me call it "forced ceasefire" has always been the foundation for exciting adventures so far.
Who else agrees that the writers designed Team Rocket nearly perfectly by making them neither too good nor too bad/evil? A successful concept of villains Pokemon couldn't do without!

And then we had Team Galactic: Once again they proved themselves to be by far the most serious and threatening organisation in Pokemon until now. Their plans and operations are so intense and promising that you can't help expecting an overwhelming final!

And although it were only two short scenes in which Ash showed his despair and anger at the pains of the manipulated Pokemon, he once again demonstarted his boundless fighting spirit and his good-hearted character. Said scenes certainly were great gifts for every Ash-Fan.

To sum it up: These are the Pokemon episodes we want to watch! A great plot which whets your appetite for the sequel and the showdown next week.

8 out of 10 points!

Vernikova

Champion
I really enjoyed the episode today. The battling today was pretty intense and I liked that they showed the attack Close Combat as an actual attack sequence. Riley's voice was also pretty good. At first, it sounded like he had the same voice actor as Sir Aaron from the 8th movie but as the episode went on it sounded like Zolo from One Piece when 4Kids dubbed it. I enjoyed Mars' attitude in this episode. Her Purugly had some funny moments such as when it was knocking down Aron from a cliff and when it defeated Meowth. Overall, I enjoyed the episode and I can'twait for the next episode.

Cobalt_Latios

It's been asked a few times in this thread, but still hasn't been answered yet: who voices Riley?

I know it's not Jason Griffith (would have been awesome though, since he did Sir Aaron's voice in movie 8 and it would have been the best way to emphasize that), but still I'd like to know. I watched a short snippet of this episode on youtube just to see how he sounded, and it worked, but it's not who I thought it was.

Just asking, I know a few people besides me want to know.

*C_L*

Shadow XD001

I never expected a Metang to cause this! Well, it was actually TG. Man, another TG appearance. It was nice to see Riley and Lucario. I can't wait for the next episode.

Vernikova

Champion
It's been asked a few times in this thread, but still hasn't been answered yet: who voices Riley?

I know it's not Jason Griffith (would have been awesome though, since he did Sir Aaron's voice in movie 8 and it would have been the best way to emphasize that), but still I'd like to know. I watched a short snippet of this episode on youtube just to see how he sounded, and it worked, but it's not who I thought it was.

Just asking, I know a few people besides me want to know.

*C_L*

I'm pretty sure that Riley is voiced by Marc Diraison.

Rex Kamex

They didn't used the music at all in the dub, it was substituted for other.

In that case, what was the music used in the original? If it was from a movie, for example, where did it play in the movie? If you don't have a specific answer, that's okay...

cloudk

hates you.
Ash needs to stop standing in front of rampaging pokemon. And lol at Ash for trying to snap Lairon out of it's pain by causing it some pain by attacking it. Pfft.

Akagi

i have a wacked sis
I really liked this episode espaically the end when Mars made Lucario go crazy. I can't wait to see how the next one continues.

.Wind.

Banned

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
I really liked this episode. It was nice to see Riley and Lucario, I expected that Ash wouldn't mention anything of the events of the 8th movie, *Sigh*
It seems Ash is really a danger to himself, I mean trying to help snap the Steel types out of their pain by attacking them, and then jumping in front of them. I mean it's a brave and noble thing to try and stop, them, but Ash should have learned by now that by jumping in front of a rampaging pokemon does not always turn out that well.
And one other thing, couldn't Barry have escaped by having his Staraptor Fly him and TR out, I mean it was injured from Mars, but it probably still could have pulled them out.
The ending really makes you wanting more, to find out what happens next.