• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steeling Peace of Mind! (578)

HoennMaster

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I'm sorry the only person I could thing of was Vegeta! lol Lucario and him are so similar!

Brumrha

Banned
Hmm... let's see what I can remember about this...

It seems that a catastrophe is going down in Iron Island, as every single Steel-type that resides here has turned into berzerkers! The gang knew of this from Barry, whose Empoleon has turned into one while training in Iron Island. This was the incentive to put their trip to Chocovine Town on hold to find out what the hell is going on there.

There, they meet with Riley & his Lucario, who is protected from this by its aura. Their search eventually led them into some ancient ruins, which is occupied by none other than Team Galactic. Their machinery are the reason why the Steel-Types are going haywire. Just as soon as they insert the Spear Key into the imprint, a huge beam shoots out & leads into Mt. Coronet. Worse still, the beam causes Lucario to go berzerk as well, & now they're going to die in its hands...

IMO, Team Galactic always win because nobody uses deadly force against them, as I think that's the only way to put TG in their place.

Having someone attack their secret base in Sinnoh would make a wonderful Assault Match for UT2004. Heheheh...

Anyhow, I'm getting my chaingun ready for the next part.

Rebeccag

Good episode. It was good to see Barry return again ^_^ and also good to see Riley. I think his voice suits him as well. It was also funny with Barry and Team Rocket as well and Barry thinking they attacked the island but they didnt. The ending was pretty good as well as it leads it up well to the next episode

I've just realised now. Riley is just look like the same person as Sir Aaron in the Pokemon Movie called Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.
I thaugh that Riley in the movie! (I've guest it because I havn't seen the Movie. I've just notice him in the game before the movie.)
Plus his voice is diffrent. In this episode, Marc Diraison Voice Acting Riley. In Movie, Jason Griffith Voice Acting Sir Aaron. Just make sense does it.
I wonder if Riley had a lost twin brother. -_^
Anyway nice episode there! Lucario is awsome!

ijea4444

IIRC Lucario and the mystery of mew was dubbed by 4kids, even though PUSA had already started dubbing pokemon. So riley and Sir Aaron would have had different voices anyway, unless PUSA had pulled the same thing they did with Gary's character who didn't sign the 4kids contract.

Genome

pro-SHARK WEEK
I get the feeling Empoleon's about to pay you back for every fine.

Chocovine Town? This had better not be another fetish-based eatery place.

And I raaaaaan, I ran so far awwaaaay.
Then I tuuuurrned, I turned all 90 degrees~

No trios with your Digglets, sir?

Face it Pikachu, Lairon LIKES when you shock it.

I wish Mewtwo hadn't wiped their memory, so Ash could realize how stupid this pose is!

Zen and the art of smashing your head open. Now in paperback.

Riley's relationship with Lucario reenacted.

Steels train for strong hearts and strong bodies. How admirable. That must mean the trainer is the brain.

Jazzy japanese tunes once again muddle the scene. Curse you!

Our motto is not junk, it's a way of life!

Animating so many Golbat wings. It could only be movie magic.

Don't hate her because she's beautiful.

I guess the only way to skin a Purugly is Garchomp.

"We tried to fight back, but the sun was in our eyes!"

Well those "low frequency sound waves" are what the kids are into these days.

Lucario, we can talk about this!

"What could they be after at this point?" Call our 900 number and vote!

8/10 I've noticed the Golbats only shoot east, as did the beam, maybe they know where this plot is going? Man, I really wanted Barry in a boss battle here. Instead those Golbats hand it to him!

Last edited:

STICKTOPIA

I've just realised now. Riley is just look like the same person as Sir Aaron in the Pokemon Movie called Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.
I thaugh that Riley in the movie! (I've guest it because I havn't seen the Movie. I've just notice him in the game before the movie.)
Plus his voice is diffrent. In this episode, Marc Diraison Voice Acting Riley. In Movie, Jason Griffith Voice Acting Sir Aaron. Just make sense does it.
I wonder if Riley had a lost twin brother. -_^
Anyway nice episode there! Lucario is awsome!
It's possible that Sir Aaron is his ancestor or something.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Riley is soooo hott! I hope Ash looks like that when he gets older because he looks like kinda like him.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Good TG episode.
Riley and Lucario were great, especially toward the end.
Mars wasn't smart enough, she should have more guards next to her.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So glad Jun and Team Rocket spent some time together.

It was ok with Riley and Lucario being there on Iron Island and Team Galactic working on something bad. I had hoped that Riley would have a bigger role though, not just as a COTD.

5/10

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I really hate Team Galactic, and this episode doesn't improve my opinion of them at all. On the other hand, Barry makes things enjoyable as he always does, and the plot with the steel pokemon going berserk is good and suspenseful. At least it was better than the last two-parter with Team Galactic near the end of season 11. Riley was a great character as well, too bad he only appears in this two-parter.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
Nice to see Barry and Emploeon training, it was also cool to see his other pokemon in action too. I also thought Riley and Lucario were awesome as well. Good episode.

Green XL

Aura Of Shadows
The thing i dont understand is when Barry/Jun fell in the hole He had his Staraptor ;398; right there but didnt use it to fly up and out. :)

I liked this episode. It was cool to see another Lucario.

SO Cool!

When this episode came on, I was thinking "Ooo, steel Pokemon going berserk? That's different!" Then I saw the BEST. POKEMON. EVER: Lucario! I was like "Must. Watch!" I think Riley might be as cool as Lucario is, maybe more! No! No! I take that back! He's a pretty cool character, I guess. I wonder if we'll see him again?

Then when Lucario succumbed to the effects that the other steel Pokemon were feeling, I was thinking, "Oh, now that's not cool!"

What will happen in the next episode?

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Only a genius like Cyrus could think of plans like that....The spear key emitting waves with the metal ruins