• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steins;Gate (psh alternate setting what trubbish)

KuromiCrimsonArcAlliance

~Magicarp Salesman!~
So I finished Chaos;head a week ago because it was made before steins;gate/is apparently an alternate setting, and started off on the new Steins;Gate with a bitter taste in my mouth. Little did I know it's everything Chaos;Head wished it could be and more.

Okay so i'm up to episode 14 now and am quickly becoming a fan of this show. It's bashing everything I knew from standard anime cliche's and building up from scratch. Have any of you guys played the games yet? What do you think of the Butterfly effect? Can you come up with a cooler mad scientist than Okabe? How could microwaving a banana become something so seaking interesting? Where do you think the show's headed (Tragedy? the eventual "bizarre futuristic apocolypse"? Hopefully not a half baked "let's make this a boring harem instead" anime like chaos;head?) Let me know what you think of the series.

Here's the description and reviews for the show for anyone who hasn't seen it yet and the link to episode one if you're interested.

Last edited:

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Awww, leave Chaos;Head alone. It's not its fault that Madhouse made a **** adaptation. It focused far too much on the action scenes and missed out a tonne of plot. The overall theme of the game was what it would be like to be God and the choices you would have to make. The delusion system and the murder mysteries were left out, and a lot of character growth was made obsolete. I hope it gets remade one day...

This is what the anime should have looked like.
And here's the crappy action filled harem nonsense we were given.

Anyway, Steins;Gate is great. I completed the game 2 weeks ago and can't wait to see the conclusion animated.

I love these trailers.

Hacking to the Gate is an amazing OP.

And I simply cannot wait any longer for Robotics;Notes to come out. We've already had becoming God and time-travel as the main themes, so I wonder what they'll do next. I hope it's to do with fate, decisions and parallel worlds.

Last edited:

KuromiCrimsonArcAlliance

~Magicarp Salesman!~
Awww, leave Chaos;Head alone. It's not its fault that Madhouse made a **** adaptation. I hope it gets remade one day...

Anyway, Steins;Gate is great. I completed the game 2 weeks ago and can't wait to see the conclusion animated.

Hehe I might read the manga after this. I'll play the game after the anime finishes.

Taichi

I keep putting this one and Tiger & Bunny off in terms of stuff that's airing right now.

Which one should I start with?

Depends, if you're a superhero fan and into fun yet serious stuff, then hit TnB first.
If you're more into plot twist and complex things that require another watch through to understand, Steins:Gate should be watched first.

They're both good and get better during their second halves.