• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Step Brothers

dd1zzle

I thought it was good but it was kinda like ricky bobby and the scary movie series where they show all the funny parts in the commerical

still the part with the F***ING Cadolina Wine Mixer was hilarious!

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
According to my friends, it's funny. I'll see if I can't tag along with some others to go watch it.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
I'm planning on seeing it and Tropic Thunder, regardless of the "R" rating. Anyone care to tell me what exactly makes it rated R? I wouldn't be surprised of it being a few curses, seeing as the U.S. rating system has to be one of the most idiotic in the world.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I'm planning on seeing it and Tropic Thunder, regardless of the "R" rating. Anyone care to tell me what exactly makes it rated R? I wouldn't be surprised of it being a few curses, seeing as the U.S. rating system has to be one of the most idiotic in the world.

According to IMDB:

Rated R for crude and sexual content, and pervasive language.

Pkmn_Collector

Go Go Power Rangers
i jsut saw it with a few friends and its IMAO LOL funny.its rated R since there are alot of cursing in lik every scene and u see well things kids shouldnt know yet

pokefan

A lot of F words and good amount of other curse words. will ferrell's balls and i geuss violence

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Honestly, I can handle violence and cursing, as I endulge in both daily.

kids shouldnt know yet

I'm not exactly a "kid." Anyways, there have been worse subjects in rated R movies, and it doesn't sound too bad. Not sure if I'll be allowed to see two rated R movies, though, so I'll see what Tropic Thunder's like. So far, though, Step Brothers sounds good.

pokefan

Honestly, I can handle violence and cursing, as I endulge in both daily.

I'm not exactly a "kid." Anyways, there have been worse subjects in rated R movies, and it doesn't sound too bad. Not sure if I'll be allowed to see two rated R movies, though, so I'll see what Tropic Thunder's like. So far, though, Step Brothers sounds good.

it should be fine. according to our profiles your older than me and i saw step-brothers with my parents.

click this. go ahead , do it.