• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steph's Trade Shop

Purrloin

THIS! IS! MY RIFLE!
I can get you every non-legendary on your "want" list, and Dex data trade you the legendaries. I don't require anything in return, unless I find a Pokémon that I need.

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
Hey I saw your post on your wants:
GAMESTP Deoxys
10th Deoxys
OBLIVIA Deoxys (Attack)
OBLIVIA Deoxys (Defense)
OBLIVIA Deoxys (Normal)
OBLIVIA Deoxys (Speed)

But can you trade on 4th Gen? And do you have any Pokes on 4th Gen? That's the only way I can trade with you :\

Hey I saw your post on your wants:
GAMESTP Deoxys
10th Deoxys
OBLIVIA Deoxys (Attack)
OBLIVIA Deoxys (Defense)
OBLIVIA Deoxys (Normal)
OBLIVIA Deoxys (Speed)

But can you trade on 4th Gen? And do you have any Pokes on 4th Gen? That's the only way I can trade with you :\

I have diamond and platinum but I dont have anything really on those games anymore because I restarted them recently

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
Well I could trade you those on 4th Gen and you trade me what I want on 5th Gen.

Shinymoonumbreon

Darkness user
what do you want for the following shinies: Zoroark, Alakazam, Trapinch, Lapras, Giritina, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Groudon, i can trade almost all events, almost all pokemon, almost all legends from 1-4 gens,

Silver Garchomp

You still have that shiny lucario?

gand_knight

I'd be interested in your tru Shaymin, I can rng breed you flawless shinies of any non-legendary pokemon. If there is something that you are particularly looking for a shiny of shoot me a pm and we'll work out the details.

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
I'm interested in your PKLATAM jirachi and dw jolteon, i can offer japanese movie 14 golurk and ana darkrai

LordOfTheEevees

Ghost Trainer
What do you want for your DW female Exeggcute?

soundxfury

Is your shiny Mesprit UT? If it is I'm definitely interested.
Also like your DW Jolteon and テンイむら Regigigas.

I've got plenty of events and shinies I can trade for them. Take a look at my shop and let me know if something catches your eye :)