• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steve Jobs Dead

So sad, he is still my role model. I love everything apple, but after he resigned as C.E.O. of Apple it was obvious he was gonna die. So sad he didn't live long enough for the new Iphone. Best phones ever IMO.

Arceus94

Who's Stevie Jobs? :/

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
This really shocked me. On my way to school I heard on the radio that Jobs died. I knew he was sick but I didnt think he was that sick. Sad.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
God bless him.he was a role model since i'm going to study 3D Animation.

Cruxis

Banned
[img139]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/184/905/DjqMN.jpg?1318388689[/img139]

Vodka Haze

Stop making Steve Jobs jokes! We need to be a bit more PC on this issue :p (I'm sorry, I couldn't resist).

Something that annoys me is Dennis Ritchie also died recently, and no-one cares about him.

I wonder if we'll see this much reaction when Wozniak dies, considering he did as much or more technical work as Jobs did in the beginning. Jobs was the marketing genius, but without both of them it never would have gotten off the ground.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
I wonder if we'll see this much reaction when Wozniak dies, considering he did as much or more technical work as Jobs did in the beginning. Jobs was the marketing genius, but without both of them it never would have gotten off the ground.

Wozniac is awesome.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Steve Jobs was one of the greatest technologically advanced people I ever knew. Without him, I wouldn't be able to be on here at this period of time. HAIL APPLE

[img139]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/184/905/DjqMN.jpg?1318388689[/img139]

You got that right, Bill.