• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steve Jobs Dead

Recon

Steve Jobs. He battled cancer but didn't win. However, he helped to create Apple, which has produced iPods, iPads, iTouchs, and iPhones. America most likely won't forget his contributions, after all, we carry at least one of these things with us at all times.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs: 10/05/2011

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Oh wow, that's really sad. It's horrible that he lost his battle with cancer. He will definitely be missed, and I pray his family and friends will have strength through this tough time.

RIP.

Last edited:

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
Jobs was still board of directors, so stocks will prob. plummet

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Oh my god, this is news to me. He was a great and inventive guy, it's so sad he had to go. I don't want to touch my iphone for some reason ;_;

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Steve Jobs. He battled cancer but didn't win. However, he helped to create Apple, which has produced iPods, iPads, iTouchs, and iPhones. America most likely won't forget his contributions, after all, we carry at least one of these things with us at all times.

I don't and never will.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Hopefully he's with God right now. Smart guy, things wouldn't be the same without him.

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
Methinks you should stop pretending to know how stocks work.

Also, if that's what's on your mind with news like this, I would highly advise you to cancel your network subscription forever.
Lol way to go in for the troll

But 20%-25% of unexperienced holders without a good consultant aren't going to know that Jobs doesn't mean anything to apple. 50% of "lone holders" think they're experienced, when in reality approx. 5% are. 95% of dumb people of X% of apple holders makes a nice dent. And whoopdeedoo I guess i'll cry about everyone else in the world that died today. Methinks you should actually look up stock in an encyclopedia.

ChedWick

Methinks you should stop pretending to know how stocks work.

Also, if that's what's on your mind with news like this, I would highly advise you to cancel your network subscription forever.

Lol is all I have to say about that.

This is a shame, losing a long battle with cancer is always terrible. He truly was a genius too. Few can create crazy hype for "revolutionary" products with "new" features that have already been out for months... I will admit apple products do have a certain sexiness to them but that's always been offset by their price tag, atleast for me.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs. You will be missed, with your great innovative ideas.

^ He was fighting cancer.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터

takbir10

Banned
Wow thats sad :( and he was just becoming my idol