• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steve Jobs Dead

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
He wasn't CEO of Apple anymore, he resigned.

Exactly. Still, he did great things for that company. Hell, he did great things for the world! He designed, developed, and marketed one of the first commercially successful lines of personal computers.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
WOw I just found this out from this thread. Bye bye apple stock. It is gonna plumit!

Wow, really rude of you. I just lost what little respect I had for you.

R.I.P. Steve. Although I am more of a Microsoft man myself, I loved a lot of Apple products and used them daily.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
It's amazing how I find a piece of big news and a thread has already been made on here.

Thanks for the overpriced computers, Steve.

ashhleeyy

εμπιστοσύνη
Very devastating. Apple's beautiful and over-priced electronics actually survive in my destructive hands. My heart weeps.

Ciliano

He will be missed by many. He was one of my greatest heroes and I got teary eyed when I heard that he died. Steve Jobs's innovations have had an amazing influence on the world. Influences that will never disappear.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Without Jobs Microsoft would have never though of including the GUIs they do today. As well as other small things people take for granted in their computers like different text styles. You can thank the man for a lot of things so it is sad to see him go.

I don't use Apple products outside of school, but this is just sad. A brilliant man has passed away today, and I'm sure the whole world will remember him for his innovating products and contribution to modern technology that changed the way we all communicate. Rest in peace, Steve Jobs. You will not be forgotten.

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
Regardless, I think that Jobs impressed the world with his designs, starting with the IPhone which was very popular when it came out and still is. I just hope that Apple doesn't start making changes that will fail.

Vernikova

Champion
Dying because of cancer is a terrible way to go and I hope he rests in peace.

He certainly knew how to market his products well to say the least.

Last edited:

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I don't use Apple products outside of school, but this is just sad. A brilliant man has passed away today, and I'm sure the whole world will remember him for his innovating products and contribution to modern technology that changed the way we all communicate. Rest in peace, Steve Jobs. You will not be forgotten.
He made more changes in things then just apple products he actually shaped the way modern computer OSes work. In fact he was fired from apple at least once. He did some amazing things considering all he faced.

Cobalt_Latios

While most people are probably going to remember Steve Jobs for all the Apple products he introduced, I'm going to remember him more for something more personal to me; helping in the founding of Pixar.

Yup, without him, we would have no Pixar.

'CL

Firebrand

Indomitable
I type this on my ipod with a heavy heart. R.I.P to the cofounder of the future. ThoughI was a die-hard PC, Steve Jobs had a penchant for innovation that most of mankind lacks. I hope Apple can carry on his legacy.

Manly Blissey

As I'm typing this, music is blaring through the headphones of my iPod Touch. Steve Jobs truly pioneered an era of a more interconnected world through means of technology. He was unfathomably innovative in his own regard and has left a lasting impression on all of us in some respect. Oh, and don't forget the trademark black turtleneck sweater! He looked like a spy! Heaven is going to be a little sleeker from now on. RIP.