• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steve Jobs Dead

ChedWick

If the staff here is so rude, I no longer wish to be a member. Apple's products are revolutionary. If you don't think so, GTFO right now.

We'll miss you Steve.

Apparently making an accurate correction is offensive. /shrug

ChedWick

They're not.

/highfive

>calls my joke fail
>proceeds to use "adjective noun is adjective"

:rolleyes:

Your joke was fail. Why? Because it didn't make sense. You mucked up a potentially lulzy "i see what you did there" statement.

The correct joke would be "an apple a day really did keep the doctor away."

You sir or madam, are have failed at being witty.

Last edited:

prole

Banned
Your joke was fail. Why? Because it didn't make sense. You mucked up a potentially lulzy "i see what you did there" statement.

The correct joke would be "an apple a day really did keep the doctor away."

You sir or madam, are have failed at being witty.

lol at this fucking retard

why would the doctor be away if he was sick???? how autistic are you????

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
I don't really care, though soe people are acting like the world is going to end.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Wow he died so young and yet I't was kinda expected because he did have pancreatic cancer which is the most deadly and he's been ill for months so We all knew this was coming but Steve you will be missed And you will forever be my apple hero peace my brother R.I.P.