• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steve Jobs Dead

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Learned about this at school today. It saddens me. :(
R.I.P Steve Jobs, the Epic Co-Founder of Apple.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
Well this sucks.

Alfred Jones

Cryptic thoughts
Ah, yes the death of Steve Jobs... My computers teacher walks into class today, and says that something was wrong. The entire class exchanged a worried look before someone spoke up " Um yeah, Steve Jobs died..." Another person adds "We were having a moment of silence for him." Horrible, just horrible...

Ampy

Light The Stars
I bet people would do worse if Bill Gates died. (Not trying to sound rude.)

As much as I love Micro$oft, and it would be sad if Bill Gates died (yes, just as sad as Steve Jobs dying), I wouldn't blow it out of porportion.

mycooly

Banned
As much as I hate apple
Steve Jobs was a great man who helped technology take a giant leap through
rip</3

Korusan

Banned
Overused term and a sad method of overgeneralizing.
But not completely inaccurate, no? Let's face it - one of Apple's main appeals was that it was the trendy product that "spoke" to the new generation and wasn't clunky looking like its predecessors. The first generation of Apple fanatics were swoon by a product that they saw as non-conformist, and the real irony here is that it's become exactly the opposite. Yes a Macbook has better longevity and offers a few more flashy programs than your average PC but there's no excuse for it to cost three times as much.

The most interesting thing I've noticed today is how all media outlets are focusing more on the machine than the man; one example is how a reporter on CNN this morning was discussing how it's a shame he died because he won't be able to bring us anything new in coming years. It seems more like people are upset over the fact that they won't have more useless technology to buy in six months time designed by him than the fact that he died itself.