• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steve Jobs Dead

Rave

Banned
Awww damn, that sucks...

Vanilluxe

Gear Grind~
RIP. It's saddening to seem him die at his 50s when the life expectancy is at least 80. But, he had cancer, what can you do. I am quite worried that whoever the head of Apple will be now can keep his legacy and maintain Apple as #1 or something.

As a personal note, I prefer PC then Macs, but whatevers... RIP

The head of Apple changed about a month or so ago, when Steve Jobs resigned from his CEO position.

Although I hate Apple in general and prefer Google and it's Android OS/Chrome web browser, I still feel bad that Steve Jobs has died from something so horrible.

Took him a lot of courage to steal Samsung and various other companies' ideas and turn them into his own.

He was an innovator, a revolutionary, a salesman, a CEO, a board member, a founder, a dropout, a genius, a collaborator, a father, a husband, a colleague, a competitor, a "god", a leader, a speaker, and a magician. He was Steve Jobs, 1955-2011.

Cruxis

Banned
i guess the 4s just didnt live to the hype

_/\_/\_/\_/\_____________ Sent from my iPhone.

rest in PC steve

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
JOB LOSS SHAKES APPLE

I can just see this sort of headline in some paper somewhere. As crap as Apple products are, the guy was a clever inventor. Never forget.

Also, damn you Korusan for stealing the joke I was gonna plug.

The Oncoming Storm

I went to jared
Westboro baptist tweeted the were going to protest his funeral because he didn't thank god for what he got. Funny the ady who tweeted it out did so on her iphone

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Westboro baptist tweeted the were going to protest his funeral because he didn't thank god for what he got. Funny the ady who tweeted it out did so on her iphone

>Westboro Baptists

Of course this false religion would protest. They're the bible-bashing equivalent of PETA.

Lightey

Fixed that for you, buddy.

If the staff here is so rude, I no longer wish to be a member. Apple's products are revolutionary. If you don't think so, GTFO right now.

We'll miss you Steve.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
^^

I love Zuckerberg's trite backslapping, I really had no idea that inventions could change the world until the reinventor of the telephone, computer and walkman came along.

Comparing the guy to the founding father of modern day physics is a ridiculous stretch.

If the staff here is so rude, I no longer wish to be a member. Apple's products are revolutionary. If you don't think so, GTFO right now.
Yes, how dare the staff have different opinions to you on things? :rolleyes:

Maxim

Beyond repair
R.I.P.

I remember the times when Apple was a tiny two-man company making lovely wooden computers. Steve was making them with his own hands...

Okay, I don't remember those times at all. But those early Apple computers were really awesome. People who bought them are very lucky. They already sell for hard bucks and now, after Steve's death, they're gonna be even more expensive.

They say that the company name Apple takes its name from the fact that its very first computers were made from applewood. But this may be an urban legend.

Last edited: