• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steve Jobs Dead

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
He's dead? Is this a joke? But apple is too awesome for him to be dead!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
R. I. P. Steven Jobs. Without him, I wouldn't be this active.

Or am I a bit too late for the funeral?

Nope he's death happened just yesterday and has been mentioned for hours now there's everything on this topic he's super famous now that people are aware of what he did and his illness but its never too late to say good bye to a apple hero.

Flame Mistress

...I was asking if everyone had moved on from that topic now and had begun debating on whether the products were overpriced, how people are "sooooooo mean D:", or how ironic his real funeral is.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
...I was asking if everyone had moved on from that topic now and had begun debating on whether the products were overpriced, how people are "sooooooo mean D:", or how ironic his real funeral is.

What no way are his products overpriced I'd pay enough to keep apple on their feets even though the Ipad was highly overpriced and A mini Ipod to go along with it but other than that not over priced.

Twentington

Outta here!
It's sad that he's gone. Learned the news yesterday, and whenever I used the Internet on my school issued laptop today, the first thing I saw was Apple's obituary to him.

If it weren't for him, we wouldn't have the iPod, iPad, and a whole bunch of other things.

Rest in peace, Steve. Here's hoping the memories that everyone has lasts.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Already? That was fast. Looks like he kept himself alive for the new iPhone announcement.

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
He's revoloutionised our lives, what can I say, the world wouldn't be the same without him. The world'll miss him.

On a lighter note, the deceased will now be able to check their Facebook much more easily now Steve Jobs is among them.

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
To all who said I was dumb: check apples stocks, I was right! A dip! Learn more about freaking human behavior, a big player in the market.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
He was one of my heroes. Personally, I could care less about Apple. But he was one of Pixar's founders!

Windows is better anyways.

At one time. Jobs died with 8.3 billion dollars in his bank account. Microsoft has been around longer, and was one of the first if not THE first computer companies ever. Steve Jobs was one of the pioneers of the internet, sure, bill gates deserves credit, but apples products are the basis of social media, I.E Ipods, MP3's Ipads, I phones, and even more.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Already? That was fast. Looks like he kept himself alive for the new iPhone announcement.

He was ill with something. My LA teacher talked about it this morning before class.

Alright, I'm not trying to sound rude, but his death does not bother me that much. I was never a fan of Apple in the first place. Heck, I think the only Apple item we own is an older version of the iPod. From like, 2007 or something. It's old, basically.

I'm not trying to be insensitive, but I guess I sort of am. I didn't care much about Apple, so I didn't even know his name.

EDIT: I've thought about it for a second. He really did work hard for all of this...so I will mourn like the rest of you. He worked hard to make Apple, right? His death deserves to be mourned

R.I.P Steve Jobs. May he rest in peace.

Last edited: